2.

"Stop spitting your saliva in my face, sung-hee!"

A noisy laugh coming from all the softball players in car 3 echoed in the ears of the softball captain, waking her up from reality only to find their 3rd base player—Taengwo, annoyingly washed her face with her hands. The said 3rd baser stood up and walk straight to the aisle towards the gangway.

"Where are you going, Taengwo?" Jeongyeon asked.

The player turned her back and face Jeongyeon. "I'll just go and wash my face. Sung-hee's so disgusting!"

Before Taengwoo starts walking again, she turned back to their Captain and grinned. "Nice meeting with your ex, captain. The rumors are true, she's pretty and loud. When will she visit us ag—"

Taengwo didn't get to finish her words when Jeongyeon motioned to throw her cap in her face. The player run down the aisle laughing at her.

Jeongyeon shook her head when the other players followed the teasing. She hissed at each of them, but the players had all the guts to enjoy the tease. 

"Aiissh, stupid kids." Jeongyeon said locking her cap on her pant's belt lock.

"They are just making fun of you, capt."

Jeongyeon sighed at her train seatmate. "How many minutes left before we arrived, Chaeng?"

She asked Chaeyoung—her 1st baser, her favorite hitter and her best player—who is sitting by the window and playing with her phone.

"Just 61 minutes more, unnie." Chaeng answered without even looking at her.

61 minutes, Jeongyeon mumbles.

So it has been 29 minutes since the train starts moving but she already felt like it's been hours.

Well, the war between her and Nayeon minutes ago was exhausting. One thing's for sure, that ex of her never change.

"Mina, are you okay?" Jeongyeon asked the new freshie manager in the back, looking exactly beautiful with her earphones on. Beside Mina is their new recruit player.

Mina gently removed the earphone and nodded at her before putting on a gummy smile.

"I'm fine. You?"

"Glad." She answered. "Chaeng said she's fine too."

That's when Chaeng nudges her ribs harshly than she intended to do making Jeongyeon smile painfully at Mina.

Mina, the observer that she is must have noticed the nudged, so she chuckles.

"Tell Chaeng to take some rest. The practice game to Busan will be heavy."

It was Jeongyeon's time now to nudge at Chaeng only for the latter to answer in a groan.