3.

There were stories that never had an ending because they never began in the first place.

You see, falling in love with someone doesn't have to be hard, people are just scared. They say things like 'This is wrong' 'This can't be' or 'I can't do this' but that was just their usual excuse. The truth is, you can always change the plotline of your life. You can always walk strong with someone you love.

If you want her, then be with her.

Because why not?

Momo had something special that money couldn't buy.

But she refuses to take action.

For her, Dahyun is the beginning, the middle and the end. But before they could even start something she quickly ends it by saying that she will going to leave and won't ever come back.

For her, that was the greatest regret of her life.

Walking away yet still loving that person.

It was painful.

But then again she needed to because they are not meant to be together like that. It's ridiculous considering they are both women.

She then met someone else.

Heechul was amazing. He is a master Sergeant—soft-spoken funny, nice. A gentleman to be exact. One thing Momo loves about him is he acts so much like Dahyun and she never regretted choosing Heechul in a heartbeat. He was everything but—

"Just because I want to break up with you doesn't mean I never loved you." Heechul said pressing his lips together while looking away at the crying woman.

Momo kneeled down in front of him, begging. He was everything Momo could ever ask for.

"T-Then w-why? Why? Why are you breaking up with me?"

Heechul smiled, he kneeled down and tucked the hair at the back of her ears saying, "I-It's b-because you never loved me."

And it changed her outlook in an instant. Momo just loves him because she forced herself to. She was craving for the idea that a man is only for a woman, she wanted the right love—yet that right love doesn't feel right at all.

They broke up like that, and Momo knew that it was her fault. But no regrets happened after, Heechul was too supportive to her, he was even the one to push her back to the city enough for her to decide and shift through.

She needed a new chapter.

She and Dahyun need to start their story.