Final

"In this year, as we heal from the Zombie virus outbreak, we are inspired to think positively and collectively about how to build ourselves back again to start a new beginning. 3 years ago when the horrible thing happened—it was years filled with sufferings, sacrifices. A year filled with the loss of life.

So today, as we mark the 300 days anniversary of the humans' freedom against zombies, the government, Medical groups, other health organizations especially the Aspire Point Hospital would like to share the celebration with the people......"

"Hi, Hyo-Sonn. How are you feeling today?"

A bright cheerful nurse appears in front of the little kid who is munching her cut fruits. The kid smiles brightly after seeing Sana in her scrub medical uniform—it's in navy blue color, with a stethoscope that's hanging in her neck, a mask in her face, and that name tag placed right in her left chest printed with the hospital's logo and her name "Sana", that below says "Registered nurse"

"Annyeong, Sana unnie!" The cheerful Hyo-Sonn replied back making Sana giggle.

"Hello~"

Sana sat down beside the kid and started asking about Hyo-Sonn while taking her pulse and constantly moving her stethoscope over the child's back.

3 years when the outbreak happened and it was a year ago when she got back on track in the hospital because the government needed the medical workers for the people.

"My body is much better now than yesterday, I can finally eat apples and can enjoy their taste."

"That's good!" Sana rejoined after checking on her. She removes her mask and beams at the 8-year-old kid. Her favorite patient. "It's time for your medicine."

"Ehh?" Hyo-sonn sighed. "N-Neh."

Hyo-Sonn cutely pouts earning a soft chuckle from the nurse. Sana helped Hyo-Sonn sat down properly in her hospital bed.

"Don't vomit it, arasso?"

Hyo-Sonn scratches the back of her neck before nodding and sighing.

Hyo-Sonn, a child patient that's under Sana's care ever since the day Hyo-Sonn got inside the hospital saved by her father in an accident while traveling to Busan. Hyo-Sonn who got in a coma almost a year ago now and miraculously survived was the reason Sana gets back to her senses and recalls how she has sworn to become a great nurse doing all she can do to fulfill her duties.

"Wow, you did very well. Hyo-Sonn~ah." Sana proudly rubs the child's shoulder after finishing up her medicine in one go. "You are improving!"

Hyo-Sonn cheekily smiles, her chubby cheeks, cute little bangs is adding to her bright personality. "Jinjja?"

"Neh." Sana sat down on her bed. "You're almost okay now!"