.---- | the start of a war

Wilbur was pitching an idea to the two of them as they walked through the damp forest

Wilbur was pitching an idea to the two of them as they walked through the damp forest. The last rays of sun skimming the surface as the moon threatened to rise in the clouded sky. Wilbur turned to them, a glint of anticipation in his eyes. He rubbed his hands together, "What if we make an empire out of all the potions?

They emerged over the dancing trees, a small clearing with a hotdog van sitting in the middle, a small river circling around it like a snake circling its prey.

   "So i spent a little bit of time making things", Wilbur took a further step in front of the two, turning around to face them, he let out an arm presenting his van.

Tommy cocked an eyebrow, turning to Wilbur, his voice deadpan "So we are drug dealers?" His blonde hair wavering in the wind as he spoke.

Wilbur nodded, the creases in the corner of his lips appearing as his lips split in two.

   "No. If anyone asks... we are? Wilbur's eyes glowed in expectancy as his eyebrows raised in anticipation.me

   "Depressed" Lee answered, a hopeful smile on her face.

   "No" Wilbur sighs, which made her smile falter as Wilbur's expression dropped to helpless.

   "We are people that live in a caravan", he said nodding his head. "Yeah?" shifting his gaze between the two youngers.

They both nodded unsurely. Frankly they both did not know what they got themselves into.

...

   "Now the van is a front" he told them as we they into the van, he turned to the right emerging into a dimly lit back-room. "We can use this room".

   "There's not any windows" Tommy observed, glancing around the back-room as he followed Wilbur in, Lee trailing in behind them.

A strange glint appeared in Wilbur's eye, his voice a merely whisper "So no one sees".

And so they started their entrepreneurship on dru-potions. Tommy and Wilbur convinced Tubbo to give them his blaze rods - the main ingredient in home drug-making. As Wilbur said - 'scarcity creates a bigger demand.'

Sometime during the enhancement of the land around the van, Wilbur came up with idea of making a state within the DreamSmp.

   "What do we call our beloved country" He announced, cocking his head, turning to the two.

   "Manburg, because it was made by men" Tommy stated, nodding his head furiously in approval as if that would convince them any better.

And that was somewhat true, Lee had no contribution in the building or the process of the state. She sat around mostly doing nothing.

   "How do we make it european?" Wilbur asked, he paused for a second, deep in thought.
"Let's add a L'.....L'manburg"

A cheshire cat-like grin perched on her lips.