.----.---- | twist

Wilbur was there to judge.

Her eyes widened in fear, in disgust that her own bare hands commit such fear. And even that, although he turned to ash, it was still gory. She seen—watched (since she committed it out of volition) the axe bury deep into his neck, the crimson liquid splutter out like a weakened tap. It was like the universe wanted her to see what she'd done before taking the body away.

She already had a reminder, the blood splattered and on her hands, some on her neck like polka-pots , splashed on her face like a brand, like the nose you inherit from your mother or father, this was her mark of her devious exploits. And the silence after held her unspoken thoughts...she deeply and sincerely regretted it.

Nothing. The most she could do was stare at her hands, her blood-stained hands, her breathing laboured. It was almost like she was a step back from her body, everything was slow, everything was processing.

One word snapped her back to the cruel realisation of reality.

   "...Lee?" Oh Tommy.

No no no, it was all in front of Tommy, the boy she'd tried desperately to keep out of bloody disputes, out of conflict out of death, and here she was, bloody axe laying on the ground lifeless after she'd decaptiated someone in front of his own two eyes.

Wilbur was gone, Tommy was by himself, helpless, staring and staring until he couldn't anymore then he would blink and repeat the cycle because there's no way that scene just occurred. Maybe Wilbur was disappointed, he could be getting a weapon to murder her, exile her maybe? Whatever it was she deserved it.

I'd been hours since it happened, she didn't know what to think so she didn't think, keeping herself busy, watering plants, going on walks, repeatedly scrubbing her hands with water and soap. Although they appeared clean—they weren't. Blood was still on her hands, the doubt of how this lifestyle was changing her, manipulating her into these actions. But she can't blame it on anything but herself.

Technoblade came back. It was late and she was overthinking. There's no way to find out how he found out, but he knows. She can tell by how he looks at her peculiarly, in the way Technoblade just looks at you.

He awkwardly shuffles around for a bit before clearing his throat,
   "This your first kill?"

She didn't want to answer, but she did,
"...Yeah"

"It gets to you for a bit kid, eventually you'll be fine....potato?", it was easy to tell that comforting was not his strong point but she took the potato and maybe it was his act of aegis, in his own off way that he tried to help, but it made her feel better. "who knows maybe you'll become the most skilful mortal in the world." he muses.

A light chuckle escaped her lips,
    "Maybe i'll become as powerful as you" she quipped.

His face drops, well actually she doesn't know because his facial expressions vary in two ways and apparently one of them means exultant and angry so there really isn't a way to tell, "Too far kid" he says as he stands up with a long drawl of breath "i'll see you around".

And then he was gone, the thought of speaking to Wilbur crashed through her mind, she had the gumption to tell him what Sapnap said, what drove her into that blind rage, explain herself.

....

   "I've decided to blow it all up and you're gonna help", he's standing in front of his desk, hands crossed like he isn't planning the demise of many.

"I won't participate in murder.", she urges fiercely although she was timorous.

what a hypocrite