...-- | ultimatium

She was last to respawn, her head thumping twice the speed of rapid heartbeat, her eyes swirling behind her eyes as if trying to hypnotise her, she let out a sound of discomfort, hands feeling heavy as she went to soothe her head. What even happened? She squeezed her eyes even more shut. A realisation settled over her . Dream. It was that fucking Dream. Eret. That son of a bitch.

Incoherent words were been spoke around her, who knows if they were directed at her or not because none of them were making sense.

"Eret listen to me and I mean this in the nicest way possible, you fucked up." Tommy seethed, she never heard Tommy being that serious.

The rest of them seemed to have recovered easily, all standing around the table as if they didn't just die. She let out a groan as Wilbur spoke, his voice piercing through her ears.

He was going through the group, hoping one of them hadn't just lost most of their weapons in the previous raid.
   "Tommy what do you have?"

   "Nothing, sir" Tommy replied , his lips moulded into a frown.

   "Tubbo?"

   "Absolutely nothing" he says motioning his hands helplessly

   "Lee?"

   "A fucking headache" she replied, hand on her forehead as if that would aid her.

   "Fundy?"

   "I have a crayon suit, what the fuck do you want from me?" he blurted out. His jokes lighting up the mood, getting a few chuckled from everyone's but the previous battle loomed overhead.

They sat in mourning silence before Wilbur sighed,
   "I'm going to convey with the general"

Tommy was muttering unintelligible curses under his breath, going on rant, speaking louder than he intended to, she heard the odd 'bitch ' in his rant which was constantly followed my 'Eret'.

"He was the last one we would expect." Fundy grumbled, as he sat on the ledge, face buried into his hands.

Tubbo caught my eye,
   "Our declaration of independence is signed by a traitor."

"I'm going to kill Dream and Eret if it's the last thing I do" Lee muttered under her breath, thinking no one could hear her but Tubbo shot her a worrying look.

Wilbur quickly got parchment, whistling for his crow, he tied it to its leg.

He turned to the rest of us,
   "I'm going to meet dream.", Wilbur wasn't usually one for impulse decisions but they probably could bare anymore of this.

She creased her eyebrows, hurrying to stand in front of him, her legs feeling fuzzy but she ignored it.
   "No, you're not".

Wilbur stared at her, his eyes softening a bit, but his words hard as steal,
   "Yes i am"

"You're unarmed Wilbur", her rough voice reasoned, her voice then closing to a desperate whisper "It's irrational"

"We don't have a thing to our names Lee" he bit back, almost on the verge of a shout, making her blink in surprise. He was right.

He sighed, taking a grip of her shoulders and steering her to the side,
   "I'm not in the position to bargain."

And that was that, he pushed past her , heading towards the gate, they all stared at the man, even if he wouldn't admit it he was scared. They were all scared, the chances of him coming back alive were slim.

They waited within the walls, waiting for Wilbur to return, hopefully he would come back untouched, an agreement in place that aided both sides. That was if he didn't just respawn in the bed again.