--... | the election.

So Wilbur and Tommy had made a political party. So had Quakity, a man called Schlatt, and Fundy who was partnered with Niki. Tommy was outraged by this ("Can you believe that! They ran against us!")

Lee was called for support by Tommy and Wilbur, both of them m then making her wear some suit with the L'manburg flag, it was more like a battalion suit and it wasn't comfortable.

Lee was standing on the stage, next to Tommy and Wilbur. Wilbur had the votes counted, he was to announce president, Tommy seemed quite confident that it was them, but was still a bit more anxious than normal.

There was a man she didn't know, he had thick brown horns coming from almost the back of his head, just a little up from his ears, curling so they were hovering around his cheeks, almost like they were pointing at his charming yet unsettling grin. His crimson eyes holding a hint of nefariousness.

She noticed he was wearing a suit, as he loosened his (also crimson) tie, he was striding up to Lee, his unsettling charm somehow hovering around as he bee-lined towards her. Lee stared at him, confused if he was coming over to her or Wilbur, tugging on Tommy's sleeve as he stood right in front of her.

A large grin took his features, his red eyes dancing with chaos, cocking and eyebrow as he tilted his head slightly, shoulders back, chin up, he extended a long arm out, the other hand buried in his trouser pocket. When in the room he was definitely one to watch out for, a certain type of magnetic energy around him. "Pleasure to meet you Lee"

She reached out to shake his hand, his cold rings sharply making contact against her fingers. He caught her eye and she couldn't tear away from them, clearing her throat she spoke up "You too mr?" she waited for him to answer, he was who she assumed as Schlatt.

   "Schlatt" he affirmed, shaking her hand "Jschlatt" He dropped her hand and and returned it to his pocket. He had a different way of speaking, gruff, but honeyed, almost like he was convincing her to buy something she didn't need.

   "Pleasure"

   "Oh it's all mine" he laughed, almost like a cackle, a low, scary, mocking cackle. "Shame we're on opposing teams" he sighed, glancing briefly at Wilbur who was going over papers. He adjusted his suit, toying the cuffs "I'll see you around" and with that he turned around, striding away.

There were four groups loitering around the stage, waiting for it to start. Fundy and Niki were conversing together in the corner. Tommy had described it as them turning their back one them since they were running. Lee had no hard feelings though, there was no way you could hate the either of them.

Quakity was standing by himself, upright and tense, staring at the podium, pacing up and down, mumbling to himself and adjusting any piece of clothing he could.

And Schlatt, a smirk perched on his lips as his eyes glided around everything and everyone. One hand in his pocket which lifted the bottom of his tux a little bit. He settled on Lee and Lee stared at him.

Their little staring contest was sliced through by Wilbur's voice.

"When we announce who wins, the winner comes up here, is that clear?" there was a mumble of affirms and wilbur continued, nodding his head."we will then listen to their first decree."

He drew in a large inhale "I have with me the election results of the four parties - swag 2020, pog 2020, coconut 2020 and schlatt 2020."

Whoop's and cheers and various whistles and clapping was heard at each party that was announced.

"Now there was a large turnout" He unfolded the parchment that was perched in his hands. "With 9 percent of the votes, in fourth place" There was a beat of silence "Coconut 2020"