---.. | technoblade

Wilbur and Tommy were speaking, well sort of arguing, maybe bickering. Wilbur mentioned something about being a slow burning fuse and how's he's going to be different. Whatever that means.

Lee sat down, fatigued. Too much running for one day, she glanced around the little hut, slumping herself on a chair, her gaze stopping at the mirror. The cut she had was still there.

It wasn't supposed to be, should've been healed by now, well at least closed up. She stood up abruptly getting closer to it, inspecting it. Using two fingers she lightly pressed on it. Then she remembered the type of arrow that was used. Arrow of wither, she remembered brown remnants flowing from it.

The thing about anything enchanted by wither was that the scar was permanent, whether you got stabbed, cut or just skimmed. Three slits from the back of her cheek, the verge of her cheekbone. One was actually on top of her cheekbone, slanting to just a few cenetermeteres away from the corner of her lip. One underneath the other.

She sighed heavily, shame. Slumping back onto the chair, her eyes fighting to stay open. Then they snapped open.

A knock on the door, a figure was visible from the light inside. It was harsh, three harsh knocks.

The three exchanged glances, etching slowly to the door, When the door flings open.

   "Hi" His voice took her aback, low, deep, a lack of emphasis in any syllable.

"Uhm?" she was confused, even if he was a threat, would a threat open up with a simple 'hi'?

"Technoblade" Wilbur breathes out, slumping his once tense shoulders, letting his sword clatter to the floor.

"You know him?" Lee asks, eyebrows creased, keeping her gaze fixated on the man, axe still ready to swing.

"I do, let him in, lower the axe for goodness sake"

There was silence while he stepped in, his large red cloak streaming in after him.

Wilbur opened his mouth to speak, a peculiar expression, but technoblade already seemed to know his query.

"I saw there was a possibility of democratically elected governments and i thought time for Technoblade." he said, eyes darting around before drawing to a stop at her eyes.

Why did he just refer to himself in the third person?

He had teeth - emerging from his skin, curved and pointing to the heavens, breaking out from the creases of his lips, where dimples would be. His hair was lengthy, pink and long, it was packed up, very, very loosely,  it wouldn't even qualify as a ponytail. It was packed up to the side, lying lavishly on his shoulder, on top of the large red cloak he was wearing.With white fur curled around the hems.

"Would you help us? win this." Lee asks. He scratches the back of his ear, which were pointy, slicking outwards. He leaned back against the wall, the wall pushing his crown forward which he absentmindedly catches on his finger, which she now notices isn't skin. It's a glove, a metal glove, like a gauntlet. It's gold.

   "I would." he says.

Wilbur turns to Tommy who was awe-struck by the man "Then, we need to take back L'manburg"

   "Did somsone say rebellion?" he's line would've sounded frantic, capturing, only if he could disappear out of thin air. But he couldn't and there was an awkward silence after it.

Wilbur exhaled harshly from her side, he was tugging at his collar. "I need to get this uniform off" he strains. "i need to get this fucking uniform off." he's pulling at the fabric as if it's on fire, burning hot.

"Hey" She calls, standing from he seat, darting up to stand in front of him. She puts both hands on his shoulders. Staring at his eyes, waiting for him to meet them, he eventually does. "take a breather yeah? should be a change in the other room"

Wilbur seemed to find some sort of comfort in her words because he stops, his breathing a bit laboured and fumes to the other room.

Now it was Technoblade and Tommy and Lee.

Tommy was ogling him, staring at his as if he were legend, Lee was a bit confused, trying to make conversation with him. She struggled for thought.

   "So technoblade, what do you do for a living?"

   "Murder"

    "Oh" she curled her lips into a defeated line, turning to tommy, giving him a pleasing looks. He doesn't catch on so she tries again, a sad attempt really."Nice - ehm, what's your uh - favourite murder."

   "My axe, usually, I like using my axe" He says it with no emotion. It's kind of funny.

   "Oh, your not gonna kill me are you?" it was a shit attempt at a joke.

   "not unless you provoke me." his voice was hard to decipher if it was a joke. Nevertheless she laughed, a pathetic, scared laugh.

   "uh- yeah."

   "if you don't mind, don't tell people I came here."

   "What are you wanted or somethung?" she mused, another shit attempt at a joke.

he catches her in fierce eye contact. "who's asking."

Lee's eyes widened and she stammers "oh-uh no one"

She shuffles over to Tommy, avoiding the contact which was burning though her like laser to fabric. "why is he wanted?" she whispered lowly, sparing Technoblade a glance.

   "Because he's one of the most skilled people ever, him and Dream are on the same level." Tommy is making all these hand gestures that don't really correspond to his words.

Apparently Tommy wasn't whispering because Technoblade butts in.

"I'm better than actually" They both spun around, he had a smug smile on, one leg in front, crossed around his other foot.

She nods, slowly.

Tommy turns back to her "Yeah he's like the grim reaper, really tactical and strong man, like really, really strong" Tommy uses his hand like he's using an invisible axe adding commentary to the sounds it would make. Flexing his other hand.

Wilbur emerges from the room, in a fresh change of clothes. "Lee, can i speak to you for a sec?"

"Yeah", her gaze lingers on the man before she shuts the door behind her. As she silently thanks Wilbur.

"What's up?" she walks in the door, closing it behind user, and when she turns Wilbur  is right in front of her "fuck" she breaths out, an awkard chuckle following after, covering her embarrassment.

He searches in his pocket for a second, eyebrows knitted before he pulls something out "For you"
It was a compass, she couldn't see it too well, it was still dark. The slick of blue moonlight showing it was golden. "I did try to make it so it pointed to me but I'm not sure if it really works. I didn't like the fact that I didn't have a clue where you were earlier on.

Lee's heart mentors there and then, she stared at the gift in her hand before meeting Wilbur's gaze, he looked a bit jittery. "I love it Wilbur"

His lips set into a grin. "C'mon, we have to speak to Techno."

And Lee didn't exactly want to, she was drowsy and her legs ached. She huffed before following Wilbur back out.