Chapter Four

The last four weeks had flown by so fast with recording the album, how we were able to get it done as quickly as we did was amazing. Today we were having a photo shoot for the album done then we had some sort of press stuff to do this afternoon. I rubbed the small, hardened, dry rocks of sleep that remained in my eyes, away. I was outside sitting on the ground waiting for the guys to get dressed for the shoot, I sat there in a pair of black skinny jeans with a purple and black striped top and boots, which were currently sitting on the floor next to me. I pulled my legs up against my body, resting my head on my knees and closed my eyes.

Most of the fans had taken the news well to having not just a 6th member but one that was female, some seemed to have mixed feelings while others didn't like it. As I kept my head resting on my knees I heard someone walk up and sit next to me as I yawned.

"Ready to give up, because you're starting to look like you already have." I looked at Louis through half-opened eyelids. I ran through what he had said a few times in my head until it had clicked on what was said, lazily I picked my head up and tried to glare at him, only to fail at it in the process.

"You know Louis if I had the energy to get up and punch you or something, I'd do it. But until then can you just do me a favour and fuck off?" I let my head thump onto my knees as he mumbled something while walking away. I closed my eyes again and before I knew it I had dozed off.

I woke up to arms wrapped around me and my head leaning against someone's chest while fingers were moving some of my hair out of my face, the warmth of their body heat causing me to try and curl up closer to them. I opened my eyes to see a chest tattoo. I picked my hand up and ran a finger across the tattooed letters, as I did that I heard a sudden, sharp intake of breath before I found myself standing and a stiff-backed Louis walking away. I turned around and saw Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn standing there, semi-unsure looks plastered across their faces.

"So, who's going to tell me what happened?" The four of them shrugged while looking around before all walking off. I shook my head as I went to go sit on one of the chairs nearby. I put on the boots that were to go with the outfit, the heel was only 2 inches high and they were so much easier to walk in, which I was thankful for. After everyone was ready we were all called over, ready to start having the photos taken. I guess the rest of the group could pick up on the tension between Louis and I as we were kept at opposite ends, with the four other guys between us for the rest of the group shoot.

The solo photos were a lot easier and went by extremely fast before we all had to get changed to head off to one of the radio stations to do a promo interview for the 5th album. I stood in one of the rooms getting changed. As I started putting on the skirt that I arrived in, I heard the door open. I spun around to see who it was and saw Louis, I followed his eyes as they travelled up and down my body.

"Not a very original sort of tattoo now is it." He gave me a half smile before turning around and closing the door behind him. I quickly finished putting my skirt on before rushing to the door, opening it and calling out to him.

"DID I ASK FOR YOUR OPINION LOUIS? NO, I DIDN'T!" I slammed the door before looking at myself in the mirror and mumbled under my breath.

"Arrogant asshole." I put my shirt and shoes on before I went back out and tried to find the guys before we all had to leave for the radio station.

We were all split into groups of two. Harry and Zayn were sent off in one car, Louis and Niall in another and I was sent with Liam. I was thankful that I hadn't been placed with Louis as I got in and put the seatbelt on before watching Liam get in and do the same.

"What's going on between you and Louis? I mean he was sitting on the chair with you pretty much curled up in his lap, asleep." I shrugged, not knowing how else to answer because I honestly didn't know how to begin answering his question let alone know what had fully happened myself.