Chapter Twelve

When I woke up I slowly stretched and then remember why my muscles felt so loose and relaxed, my face flamed as I remembered what had happened the night before but last night had been so special and I shivered at the thought of the other two times. I rolled over expecting to see Louis but only saw a note on the pillow, which I hesitantly picked up and read it.

"I enjoyed our 'talk' last night.
We got so carried away that we didn't use protection.
I don't think you're giggling now and I know I'm not."

I sat up in bed for a bit and thought that I should probably tell him that I'm on the pill before I got up and headed off to shower. As I stepped out I saw the pyjamas I had pulled out for last night. I quickly dried myself before slipping on my underwear then the pair of black shorts and a pink top that read 'I don't do mornings'. I put my hair in a messy bun before I quickly packed the things I had pulled out from my bag, including my pyjamas that didn't get worn and shut the bag before quickly making my way back down to the bus.

I opened the bus door and tried to lift my bag up the steps, I was sure that it wasn't that heavy yesterday. I kept trying to pull it before finally getting it onto the first step, accidentally making a loud sound as it hit the step. I flinched as it hit before I felt someone's hand on mine as they grabbed my bag. I looked up to see Louis, a smile barely visible.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill... Just so you know." I stood on the balls of my feet before leaning in and giving Louis a small, soft kiss on the lips. He quickly rushed off and put my bag on my bunk before rushing back out and picking me up, I couldn't help but giggle as he did. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked backwards and sat down in the main area of the bus. I bit my lip as Louis started placing soft kisses down the left side of my neck. I felt his hands slowly move up my sides, one snaking around to unclip my bra while the other moved to my stomach before he reached up, grabbing one of my breasts. I shifted and moved my legs from around him and placed them on either side of his before he removed my shirt, causing my bra straps to slip down and off my shoulders.

"Louis, we're going to get caught." I felt his fingers hook on the top of my shorts. I carefully moved off his lap, allowing him to remove them before I was pulled back onto his lap.

"We won't, I'm pretty sure the boys were kept up most of the night between us and Claire & Niall." I felt Louis run his fingers up and down my sides before resting his hands on my hips than running them up my back, sliding them over my shoulders and down my arms and removing my bra. I felt myself leaning backwards as Louis started placing small kisses down along my body, a soft moan escaping as he did.

"Oh, so that's what was happening last night." I felt Louis's hands move from my skin before I felt my back connect with the floor. I quickly grabbed my top to cover my breasts before I looked up to see Harry grinning while Liam, Niall and Zayn were laughing. I got up, blushing as I grabbed my shorts and bra before quickly going to the back of the bus and putting everything back on.

I quickly slipped my shorts on before putting my bra and top on, there would be no way I would live this down anytime soon, probably never. I felt so embarrassed for letting it get as far as it did when I knew the rest of the boys would more than likely show up. I sat down on one of the seats in the back of the bus and started biting my nails before Louis walked into the back room, holding a wrapped package. I watched as he sat down next to me, eyes meeting mine as the package sat on his lap.

"I was wondering, what's the reason you have so much trouble wearing heels? You seem to be so against wearing them, I like seeing you in heels." I bit my lip as I looked around quickly before looking back at Louis.

"When I was younger I broke my ankle and also tore my ACL, I had to give up Ballet because of it and walking in really high heels makes me feel uncomfortable and exceptionally unsteady on my feet. I mean if Adele had given me a pair that was lower to the ground I probably wouldn't have a problem." I saw a small smile starting to form as he held out the package, waiting for me to take it. I slowly grabbed it from him, unwrapping it and carefully opening the box. As I opened the box I saw the cutest pair of black open-toed, low-to-the-ground wedges.