Chapter Seven

I laid down at the back of the bus, curled up with one of the blankets from my bunk while trying to find a somewhat reasonably comfortable spot to help with the pain from my cramps which currently felt like someone had a few dozen daggers stabbed into me and were being twisted in every which direction. I looked up at the door as I heard a knock on it before slowly opened. I watched Louis walk in with a hot water bottle, pain meds and a bottle of water. He sat on the floor in front of me, placing the bottle of water and pills on the floor then grabbing the blanket.

"I thought these might help you with the cramps." He moved the blanket, placed the hot water bottle against my lower stomach and moved the blanket back before he handed me the pain meds. I sat up, trying to keep the hot water bottle against me as I placed the pills in my mouth and took a huge mouthful of water before laying down and curling back up, the warmth from the water bottle easing a bit of the pain. I gave Louis a small smile before I felt his lips on mine, quickly I pulled away from him, trying to take in what happened.

"What? Why? We aren't friends...Why?" I sat there, looking at Louis who had a smile on his face as he stood up and headed for the door, still in shock and completely confused as to why he had just done what he did.

"We can be whatever you want us to be" He walked out of the room, clearly amused with himself as he closed the door behind him. I felt myself growl in frustration before sitting up. Why did he have to be so confusing, acting like he hates me one minute and then acting as if he likes me the next? I heard the door open, looking up I saw Niall who was looking back at me with a smile.

"Liam's going to go get another tattoo and I'm going with him to keep him company, want to join us?" Moving the hot water bottle I stood up. It sounded like a good idea to keep me distracted and my mind off of what had just transpired, I could also check out some designs. I grabbed a pair of black shorts and a pink tank top with converse and put them on. I hurried outside to where Niall and Liam were before we all piled into one of the cars and went off to a little tattoo place.

I walked into the shop after Liam and Niall had and started looking at what designs were there. Niall walked up behind me, snaking one of his arms around my waist from behind before I remembered that we had to act cute and like a couple, while we were out.

"Find anything you like?" I shook my head no as I continued to look through what they had, unable to find anything that caught my eye or that I wanted. I continued as they started tattooing Liam, I sighed not finding anything that looked good. Niall pulled me down next to him, wrapping his right arm around me. Too much had happened recently and my brain was still having trouble trying to process what had happened earlier with Louis. I felt a soft kiss placed on my temple before a flash went off meaning that fans would be starting o show soon. If there weren't any already around.

"Don't worry, we'll leave the moment Liam's done getting his tattoo, I promise." I heard Niall whisper in my ear moments before we heard screaming. Zayn had been right, you have to adjust quickly to the screaming and the adoration fast, whether you wanted to or not.

A few hours later we were leaving, the vehicle outside waiting for us as security held the fans back so we could all pile into the car and take off. As I started to fix my hair up I felt Niall poke me in the side.

"Are you okay?" I nodded, the painkillers had kicked in full force and were making me somewhat drowsy. Out of nowhere, I had a sudden craving for ice cream.

"Hey, can we stop for ice cream? I kind of want some." Niall raised his eyebrow, a small amount of confusion showing on his face.

"Ice cream sounds like a good idea, Niall won't object to that" Liam chuckled as Niall grinned before leaning over to tell the driver to find an ice cream place. With the thought of ice cream on our minds we were all keeping our eyes out for a place.