Chapter Nine

When I came too I felt someone carrying me with an extremely tight grip. I slowly moved my head, which was pounding as if I had a headache, around to see that I was backstage and was heading to where I had gotten changed earlier. I started squirming to try and get out of the person's arms until they stopped walking and tightened their already tight hold on me.

"Don't move, I'm taking a chance moving you from the stage as it is already since you looked like you hit your head pretty hard." I stopped moving to look up at Louis as I folded my arms over my chest. I let him continue to carry me to the room and lay me on the couch as Claire came running in, pushing Louis out of the way which caused me to give a small laugh.

"Are you okay? How do you feel?" Claire sat down and placed one hand on my forehead and felt my pulse with the other. I forced myself to sit up a bit and shrugged at her, before shifting away from her as she glared at me.

"I'm fine, just a little tired and really hungry. Louis, you should go back on stage to finish the show with the guys, I'll be fine." Louis looked at me, caution on his face before nodding at me and going back to the stage, as he left the room he walked past Adele who had only just entered the room.

"You're not eating, are you? I've noticed since I arrived you're lucky if you've had one thing to eat a day, why aren't you?" Claire narrowed her eyes, as I sunk back down into my spot. Time for 50 million questions.

"I was told to lose weight." I looked over at Adele, Claire's head turning towards her before getting up and walking over to where Adele stood, it never takes Claire to put two and two together. As Claire stood in front of her, Claire's posture changed to one of aggression. I could tell the guys had just come off stage by the screaming that I heard.

"YOU, YOU TOLD SOMEONE WHO WAS ALREADY UNDERWEIGHT THAT THEY NEEDED TO LOSE WEIGHT? I HEAR ONE MORE WORD THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE HER LOSE WEIGHT I'M GOING STRAIGHT TO THE HEAD OF MANAGEMENT. NOW WHILE I'M HERE I'M GOING TO BUILD HER HEALTH AND WEIGHT BACK UP BEFORE I LEAVE." The door opened and the boys all spilled into the room as Adele hung her head and quickly tried to scurry off. I burst into a fit of giggles as Claire turned to me, I loved seeing her get angry at people but only when I wasn't the one getting in trouble. I watched Louis walk over to me and try to pick me up before I started trying to push his arms away, I was going to walk to the cars whether he liked that or not.

"For once could you behave yourself, princess?" He picked me up and I kept wriggling to try and get out of his arms.

"Look, just put your arms around my neck so I don't accidentally drop you while you keep acting like a wriggly worm." I sighed and tried not to laugh at being compared to a worm before doing as I was told. I still hadn't figured out why I felt butterflies whenever Louis and my skin made any sort of contact.

It wasn't long until we were outside and Louis was gently placing me in the car. After closing the door Louis quickly went around and go to the opposite side. He slid across so he was sitting next to me before Claire hopped in next to him. The whole trip was spent with Claire nagging me about eating and Louis sitting next to me, rubbing his thumb over my knuckles which was causing a weird fuzzy feeling in my stomach. I was starting to slightly feel like a freak.

When we reached the hotel Claire and Louis got out of the opposite side of the vehicle and started to walk around to my side. I opened my door and climbed out of the car before closing the door behind me.

"Where do you think you're going?" I squealed as I was quickly scooped up into Louis' arms. It felt weird with Louis carrying me through the hotel because people would just stop and stare at us. Claire who was quickly following behind us rushed ahead and pressed the button for the elevator.

"You are aware that I can walk right?" I looked up at Louis who just stood there with a smile on his face and nodded at me.

"But I like you exactly where you are now." His arms tightened around me, a touch of playfulness in his voice as the elevator doors opened. When we reached our room, Claire walked in and held the door open for us and Louis walked in, carefully placing me on the bed. I let out a small groan, feeling like I was incapable of taking care of myself.

Claire started going through my suitcase and Louis had already put an order for food. Claire pulled out my Spiderman shirt and a pair of red pyjama shorts and quickly rushed me off to have a shower and get changed in the bathroom.

I quickly showered and started to get dressed, as I did I could hear Claire and Louis talking quietly, I moved closer to the door to see if I could hear them, sighing to myself when I couldn't make any of the words out clearly. I put the red shorts and top on before walking back out into the main room, the smell of meat becoming noticeable as I entered. Louis pointed to the table that was in the corner.

"Eat." I walked over to the table to see a salad and a sandwich, I slowly sat down as Louis and Claire came and sat down with me. I picked up a fork before looking at both of them and poked the lettuce into the salad.

"If you don't eat I will feed you." I glared at Louis before I saw Claire give him a light punch on the arm.

"Good on ya Louis, stand up to her. She can be real stubborn at times." I shot Claire a dirty look before rolling my eyes as I started to eat the salad. I kept poking it as I slowly ate it, feeling more and more uncomfortable as they watched. Eventually, I finished off the salad and half of the steak sandwich.

"I really can't eat anymore, if I do I think I'm going to be sick" I slowly pushed the plate away before Louis picked up the other half and ate it.

"All right, love, bed" I sat there, folding my arms across my chest as Louis stood up from his spot, finishing the last bit of the sandwich.

"Nope, I'm not tired yet" I smiled to myself as he let out a groan and rubbed just above one of his eyebrows before heading over to my bed and pulling down the sheets. He came back over, picked me up then carried me over. He placed me down on the mattress and pulled the covers up.

"But I don't want to go to sleep." He bent down and kissed me on the forehead. Claire walked to the door with Louis to see him out of the room. I sat there waiting for Claire to come back.

"Ring me if she gets sick at any point, I suppose we should have called a doctor when she collapsed." I bit my lip, maybe he wasn't as much of an ass as I thought he was.

"This has happened before, over excited and lackof eating. So she should be fine." I heard Claire close the door and I quicklypicked up my phone and started to pretend that I was scrolling through Twitter.I curled up under my blankets as my eyelids started getting heavier.