ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

(Ares the Doberman)

MidairSinclair Private Jet

Midair
Sinclair Private Jet

I know exactly who the Sinclair's are. They are the French mafia family. Elijah being the don. So I wasn't to surprised when he told me we were going to be going to New York via private jet.

It was around two o'clock and the twins were going home soon.
I should probably tell them what's happening before they report me missing.

GC:3 MuSkEtEeRs

DevilDiane:who on earth changed my name?!

AngelAngelo: awh I'm an angel 😇

QueenAthena:I did it. They amazing names.

DevilDiane: who tf said Ange is an angel. Lies.

QueenAthena: True I'll get to it.

DevilDiane: Anyhoww were moving to New York.

AngeloSmells:WHAT WHY!?

QueenAthena: I've always wanted to go there. I'm pretty sure our birth parents live there.

DevilDiane: Ya know how my family is the French mafia. Well I'm going to live with them because the old fosters offed themselves.

QueenAthena:Oh. We just got of school we'll go pack. X

AngeloSmells:See you seen ig.

DevilDiane: Thank you so much. I love you.

DevilDiane:The private jet will be in the usual spot. Xx

I honestly am so grateful for the twins. I don't know what I'd do without them. I was in a sad mood so I did the best thing you can do. I slept. The whole 5 hours.

Ares (the Doberman) was with the suitcases in a crate. I made sure he was very comfortable and had all his favourite toys. They wouldn't let me bring him with us. I felt bad.

New York City
Airport

I was awoken from my slumber by someone shaking me. I knew it was Elijah so I didn't accidentally kill him.

I had my game plan set out. I was going to play innocent. It was no question that they weren't going to tell me about the mafia. Why would they. So I'm not telling them that I'm an assassin. I was going to be a sweet naive girl during the day and a bad bitch assassin by night. I have to get that word out that Diable (devil in French) has arrived in New York.
I'll sort it out later.

Now we're in a car for the next hour most likely going to there humongous mansion. I rented a penthouse for the twins to stay at. It's only a 5 minute walking distance so that a plus.