ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

www.tiktok.com/@msdianasinclair

Random Italian Restaurant

The weekend finally came around.

I spoke to Angelo and he's helping spread the word that Diable is in America through his underground connections.

He has his first fight right after my mission on Saturday so me and Athena will be there to support him.

I'll be going in disguise as a waitress and poisoning them.

I got my hands on a very expensive vial of cyanide. It's definitely my favourite poison due to the suffering it's victims go through.

Only the worst for the worst.

Their on their way to the Italian restaurant right now while I'm in the kitchen waiting to pounce.

I spoke with the owner who settled on a 10k bribe to not tell anyone of my shenanigans.

My thoughts are interrupted by the the wretched couple making there way into the restaurant before getting assisted to their table.

On the short walk to the private room, Jennifer (wife) is practically throwing herself at every remotely good looking male she lays her eyes on. Including boys half her age.

Jack (husband) tightens the grip on her arm and gives her a warning look. She slightly sinks down but stops herself and looks away from the horrible man.

I grab my notepad and make my way to their private room. It's a one of the fanciest ones available with a two seater table as well as a huge chandelier.

It's too big for its own good.

I walked into the lavish room to find the couple sucking each others faces off.

I will forever be scarred.

I clear my throat to make my presence known so they stop dry humping each other. Jennifer's face flushes scarlet red in embarrassment as they both take their respective seats.

''Hello I'm Hannah and I'll be serving you today. What can i get you.'' I say in the sweetest tone i can muster up with these two twats.

Before Jennifer could even blink, Jack speaks up with his annoying voice that makes me want to strangle him.

''I will have a club soda and she is going to have a water'' He answered. I was seconds away from killing him on the spot but hesitantly decided against it.

''And for our mains i will have a steak, medium rare and she's going to have a salad'' he spat, venom lacing his voice.

God he wasn't making it easy to control myself.

I quickly left the room before i did something i regret and headed to the kitchen. I gave their orders to the chef and prepared the cyanide.

I almost felt bad for Jennifer. Keyword being almost. She still hit those kids, whether it was out of spite or she was just following the leader, she hurt people at the end of the day.