ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

It's been a day

It's been a day.

I'm still in a pissy mood.

Why?
I have no idea.

Thankfully, Roman let us stay at home yesterday but we have to go to school today.

I have alright lessons.
They're acceptable.

I have a job tomorrow night. I don't get the details till today night. So I have no idea what to expect.

Now I have to go to school. If someone crosses me they're going to get beat.

Not holding back today.

– New-Hill Academy –

Lunch. My favourite lesson.
I'm honestly a bit obsessed with food.

Minor.

I have this class I've never heard of right after.
Something to do with being social.

The other students have been going on about some project called 'The Baby Project'. No idea what that is.

All I know that it's a group project and there's going to be five people per group.

If I don't get grouped with people I like I'm going to throw a bitch fit.

I don't know if its my IED playing up but it feels like I'm going to blow at anyone any second now.

My brothers and their friends have the same class as us so if i don't get paired with at least one of them I'm not going to be happy.

I walk into the class to see everyone already seated. I guess I'm late.

The teacher looks at me most likely to tell me off but turns away when she sees my annoyed expression.

''Settle down class. I'm sure you've all heard about the baby project. You will be given two babies per group of five and I will be choosing the groups'' Miss whatever her name is says.

She begins naming the groups as I zone out until I hear my name.

''Diana, Alessandro, Marco, Angelo and Giovanni.'' She says ''Come up to the front to collect your children.''

Athena was in a group with Darius, Dante, Ace and Leo. I felt bad.

Me and my group went up to the front to retrieve our babies.

We had a girl and a boy. We were also given a fake milk bottle and some nappies.

''You have the rest of the day with your babies and will be returning them tommorow after school'' The teacher explains.