ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

Sinclair Mansion

Sinclair Mansion

I hate school with a passion. Particularly American school. Why would school start at 7:30. In the uk, my school began at 9:00 but here in America, we had to be there at 8:00.
So I have to wake up very very early.

It's 6:30 right now. And I'm sitting on the toilet wondering why my life is like this. I finally dragged myself out the bathroom and into the wardrobe to pick out my first day of school outfit. Yay.

I finally finally decided on what I wanted to wear and realised I was getting late

I finally finally decided on what I wanted to wear and realised I was getting late. I ran down stairs to see Darius and Ace waiting at the bottom of the stairs.
"Why did you not tell me we where late" I question them in an annoyed tone as Darius grabs some car keys from a dish.

They both sigh simultaneously and walk out the door. I follow close behind and see them juking into a beautiful black Mercedes g-wagon.

I sit in the back seat as Ace speaks up. "We were just coming to get you. Dante got impatient and left like 2 minutes ago." He said before before pulling out of the gates.

We soon arrive at the grand entrance of New hill academy. I'm very happy there no uniform.

I spot the twins leaning against the side of their Audi waiting for me. I jump down off the rather tall car and make my way towards them. They notice me and their faces immediately brighten.

"Hey best friend" Angelo chirps in an unusually happy voice.
I was just about to reply when the shrieking bell sounded.

Not wanting to be late, Athena grabbed our hands and led us to our first period.

She had hacked the school board and got us into the same class. When they met my brothers, it was just how I suspected. They threatened Angelo were very nice to Athena and got to know them. Their partially okay with Angelo still a bit wary but accepting non the less.

I hate school

I hate school.
F*ck school.
I hope it burns to the ground.
I hope it goes to hell.
But it can't.
Because it is hell.

It's the last period before lunch. The twins have been going on about some big surprise they have to tell us.

It better be good.
The bell finally sounds as I practically jump up in glee. I get a few cautious looks before they all look away. You could say I'm a force to be reckoned with.

Both sets of twins, as well as Ace and Leonardo are sitting on the fairly spacious lunch table.

As I'm dozing of into a daydreaming, the twins talking about their surprise, a unexpectedly stunning girl who looks just a bit younger then me stands next to the twins. Behind her stood yet another pair of twins. A boy and a girl. Similar, but not identical still both very beautiful.

The mystery girl sits in between Darius and Dante as the twins sit next to me and Giovanni.

Before one of us could utter a word, Darius blurts out "this is our younger sister 'Diana' and her friends 'Angelo and Athena'" he says.

Again before we could question him, he explains "this is Marco and Alessandro that's Leonardo and he's Giovanni" while pointing at each of us.

" Wow three sets of twins. Nice too meet your all." The mystery girl o know now as Diana their long lost sister says with a hear melting smile.

She makes eye contact with me as we both tense. I stare into her chocolate brown eyes mesmerised as she stars into my ocean blue ones clearly trying to figure me out.

Good luck to her. No one has ever done it. I can't even figure myself out.

^*^*^
A/N:
THANK YOU GUYS SO KUCH FOR 500 READS. I SWEAR I SQUEL EVERY-TIME I SEE A NEW READER.

I ENCORUGE YOU TO COMMENT BECAISE I LOVE READING THEM

Love UI Xx