ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

The darkness that once consumed me withered away slowly

My eyes flickered open, scanning the dimly lit room.

Four walls.
A table covers in what looks like torture mechanisms.
And a double sided mirror.

I was tied to a chair leaning against the back wall, right underneath the yellow tinted light bulb.

I stared at my distraught reflection waiting for some one to acknowledge my waking.

Soon enough, a masked man walked into the room, a boy being dragged and thrown into the room behind him.

I was confused for a second until I saw the boys face.

Nicklaus.

Upon seeing his face, I squirmed in my seating with pleading eyes trying to get out.

I couldn't feel the belt of knives on my thigh anymore. The only thing that would comfort me in this situation.
Poof. As expected.

The man chuckled his deep and throaty laugh making my eyes snap to him.

"It's really no use." He says

"Fuck you! I'll carve your eyeballs out of you lay a hand on him!"

"So small yet so feisty" he sighs

I watched his every movement as he walks to the torture table and grabs a steak knife.

I wiggled even more attempting to get these wretched ropes off as soon as possible.

He plunges the knife into Nicklaus's thigh making him yell in pain.

I do the only thing I can do.

I scream.

I scream for him.

I scream to let him go.

I've never felt so helpless.

^*^*^*^

I woke up in a cold sweat, unable to breathe.

I crawled towards my bathroom and fiddle with the shower knobs.

Cold water cane bursting through the metal shower head on the roof.

Water sprayed all over me from every direction.

God I loved these shower heads.

Once my breathing patterns returned to something somewhat normal, I took of my drenched pyjamas which was annoying difficult to do.

I switched the temperature to a much hotter one with the fancy thermometer.

Being rich ladies and gents.