ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

It was as if time repeating itself

The Sinclair brothers were gathered around the very same desk in the very same office that there parents were in moments before their destruction.

Another promise written by the very same people.

The Russian and Italian mafias were close.
Closer than anyone would have thought.

Vera Hill and Vladimir Ivanov were in love.

The mafias were joined in marriage.

No one was aware of this.

It was their secret weapon.

Together they were invincible.

Almost?

It's been more than 2 weeks since we got kidnapped

Everyone has been avoiding me.

Every time I try and ask them what happened, they run off.

They don't even make up an excuse. They just get up and literally run off.

My own brothers, don't want to talk to me so badly, that they've cancelled all our meals together.

I eat once a day and its a crisp sandwich which I ask one of the maids to bring to me.

I've killed a total of 55 people in 2 weeks.
New record. Yay.

Angelo and Athena have been ignoring me too. They haven't even looked at my messages.

The day before my birthday.

Or a normal Friday according to my family.

We have a teachers training day today which I would normally be happy about, but not this time.

My day starts of like it does every other non-school day.

A maid forces me out of bed at around 4 in the evening and informs me that family meals have been cancelled yet again.

I use the toilet and shower for like an hour.

My hair is seriously really dry.

I decided to glam myself up so put on a face and hair mask.

Then at about 6 I eat my food and watch some TV or read a book.

About 5 minutes into my episode of Brooklyn 99, I realise I'm out of water and gum.

Sigh. (A/N: Lucy loud who?)

I actually look somewhat decent today because I gave my hair a blowout.

I walk in into the empty kitchen and hear voices.

They didn't. Did they? 

I peek through the small arched doorway that joins the two rooms, and see my family there.

All of them.

My cousins, My brothers.

Heck even Chloe.

If it was about something to do with the mafia I'd understand but Chloe is there and she doesn't know about the mafia.

'Maybe your ego just can't handle the fact that they don't like you'  my mind taunts me. 'Suck it up.'

I take a crate of 5 water bottles and 2 packs of gum.

This should last me another 2 weeks.

I want to shower again. But I want to sleep.

I finally drag my ass to the shower after standing in the door way for a while.

I turn on the piping hot water and let it mix with the sweat that has dried on my skin, switching it swirl into the drain.

'Happy birthday to me'
'Happy birthday to me-e'
'Happy birthday to me.'

*^*^*^*^
If you know me in real life. No you don't.

This was so awkward to write.

Again I'm not a proper writer sooo

Love UI <3