chapter 6

Connie and the others are seen landing on a rooftop where Armin is seen on his knees staring into nothing. Connie tries to get his attention and begins to shake him.

Connie: Aye Armin, Armin! Can you hear me talk to me!

Armin snaps out of it and looks at Connie.

Connie: There you are, what happened? Where's your squad?

Armin: *mutters* Squad?

Connie: Alright let's get you on your feet. You shouldn't be alone. And what the hell you got all over you that's so damn slimey? What happened?

Suddenly Armin began to remember everything that had just happened, and let out a loud scream as he began to hold his head in distraught.

Armin: *to self* You're worthless! Why can't you just die?!

Connie: Hey you need to pull yourself together!

Armin: *to self* Damn you!!

Connie: Where is everyone?!

Ymir: Let it go Connie. He's it, the rest of them are dead.

Connie: Damn it don't talk like that!

Ymir: Is it so hard to believe? Look around you there's nothing, the closest things around are blood stains. We have to move on.

Armin then remembers something as he looks at their squad.

Armin: ... Where's Y/n?

The three look down, Armin seems to understand what they're conveying, his eyes widened in shock.

Armin: You're kidding right?... He was the most prepared for this? How'd he die?

Krista: ... He saved me. Pushed me out of the way, and allowed himself for a titan to swallow him whole.

Armin: ... I see.

Armin gets up and begins to head to the edge of the roof.

Armin: Sorry to be a nuisance, don't worry about me. I'll rendezvous with the rear guard.

Armin zoomed off, as the others began to move as well.

----

Back with the burning titan, it's back began to rise and deflate... inside of the body all that could be seen within the Titan's stomach is a black crystal, within it, is a sleeping Y/n. He seemed trapped within his mind. He was stuck, within his memories...

----

6 years ago...

Y/n is seen standing next to Eren and his father, Grisha Jaeger, as he decides to take the two boys to make friends with the Ackermans' daughter.

Grisha: Mr. Ackerman? Is anyone home? *turns to the two* Now remember you two, I want you both on your best behavior, especially you Y/n, your mother will even scold me if you get in trouble.

Y/n: *chuckles* I promise I'll be good.

Eren: Me too!

Grisha: Hm, they're still not answering...

Grisha then turns the doorknob, as he slowly peaks inside his eyes widened. He slams the door wide and runs in, revealing two dead bodies, all in clear view to Eren and Y/n. Grisha began to talk to Eren, but Y/n couldn't hear any of it. Everything was muffled as he stared at the bodies... he counted... 1... and 2. The girl, Mikasa isn't here... whoever did this took her.

----

In a cabin in the middle of a forest, two men are seen in a room, while a bruised Mikasa is seen lying on the ground. The two talked about what they were going to do with her, and who they would sell her too, when suddenly there was a knocking on the front door.