chapter 8

Over at HQ, two titans are seen staring into a broken wall of the building as they try to force their heads in, when suddenly they are punched away by the powerful pointy eared titan. As they were tossed back, one of them was suddenly picked up by the Dragon, Y/n L/n. Y/n tosses the titan up before flying to its neck, and slamming it into the ground, before completely tearing the nape. He then dashes across the streets to pounce onto another titan and begins to rip the titan apart faster than it could regenerate.

After he finished off that titan, Mikasa suddenly landed on Y/n's snout.

Mikasa: Y/n! We're going inside, will you be okay out here?

Y/n nods.

Mikasa: Okay... please be careful.

She zooms off his head and into HQ, as Y/n continues to eliminate any more titans that get any closer.

Y/n sees a titan approaching him, Y/n huffy before turning and slamming its sharp tail against its nape. Slicing it as if it were butter. Y/n then runs across.the streets killing every Titan in his way, as his partner Titan, is seen easily slamming every Titan in its way.

Suddenly a titan jumps onto Y/n's back, Y/n attempts to shake it off, however it holds on tight, as it began to crawl towards his nape. Y/n growls before beginning to flap his wings and take to the air. The Titan then goes to bite his neck, however, its teeth shatter upon impact. Y/n then does a 180° turn and flies upside down before dragging the titan across the floor smearing it's face against the street. As the injured titan attempts to get up, Y/n bits down its nape, rips it off, killing it.

Y/n's wings began to steam as he flapped them... he can't fly much longer... but he can run. Y/n slams his head into another Titan's face, impaling it with his horns, before ripping them out causing the head to rip in half.

The black dragon shakes his head as he huffs away and begins to target the smaller titans from getting to the Ally titan. Y/n bites down on the five meter titans, before tossing them to his ally who catches the tiny titan by the head, and slams it into a 12 meter titan approaching him.

The winged titan runs past the emo haired titan, before he slashes at a titan approaching them. He hisses before pouncing onto the titan and begins to rip it to shreds.

----

Thirty minutes later, the main cadets return to see the two alley titans and are seen exhausted as they are surrounded by the corpses of many titans. The brown haired titan was backed into a wall, as many titans were tearing into its flesh.

Mikasa: Oh god!

Connie: They're eating the Titan?!

Armin: Wait where's Y/n?!

Suddenly the sounds of someone coughing roughly below them. Everyone looks down to see a large steaming dragon skeleton as Y/n, with pretty torn clothes, is seen on his knees next to the bones. The wings of the skeleton seems to have collapsed and broke, while some other pieces of the bones seem to still have some muscle on them. Y/n's face had three thin scaly marks resembling tear marks down each side of his cheeks. His throat feels dry, his eyes felt heavy.

He hears the voices of his friends get closer as he then collapses onto the ground.

----

One hour later

Y/n is seen waking up, as he hears someone calling his name. Y/n looks to see Mikasa shaking him, his eyes wander as he sees a dazed Eren, and a panicking Armin. Y/n's eyes then widen when he realizes many Garrison Regiment Soldiers are aiming cannons dirctly at the four.