Chapter 12

Y/n was seen handcuffed while being escorted into a cell. As he steps in the doe shuts behind him, he sighs and sits on the bed, laying his back against the wall.

Y/n: I help recover Trost... and this is how I'm repaid.... A thank you would've been nice.

???: Trust me, we are very appreciative.

A blonde man is seen standing in front of the bars with a shorter black haired soldier next him. Y/n recognized these two...

Y/n: Commander Erwin, and Captain Levi?

Levi: Oh look

Levi: Oh look. Seems the brat remembers us.

Erwin: Cadet L/n. Our reports told us you're just like Cadet Yeager, am I correct?

Y/n: You could say that.

Levi's frown grows more stern as he stares up at Y/n. Y/n scratches his cheek as Erwin looks at the Cadet in front of them.

Erwin: Tell me Y/n, are you our enemy? Will you use your power against us?

Y/n: What? No, of course not. I want to use my power to help humanity and protect my friends!

Erwin: That's what I was expecting to hear... tell me Y/n, I was told you wanted to join the scouts. Is that true?

Y/n: Yes sir! I want to protect and serve humanity!

Captain Levi sighs, as he begins to open the door.

Erwin: You really are your father's son. Follow us.

Y/n looked surprised as Levi pulled on the chain as they exited the building.

Y/n: Heh? Wait, where are we going?

Levi: Isn't it obvious kid? We're going to Scouts HQ.

After an hour, Y/n, Erwin and Levi are seen at Scouts HQ. Levi began to take of Y/n's cuffs, as Erwin looks at his watch.

Erwin: Hm. It's time for us to head back Levi, if we don't want to miss tye triel.

Levi: tch, fine. L/n, stay here. Hange will be in charge of you for now on. We'll go make sure Y/n doesn't get executed.