THIRTY

Taehyung meets his "daughter"

Yoongi takes a pregnancy test

Unedited

-

Taehyung hasn't slept for days , he's spent nights awake thinking about what Hyeonso wrote him , his apparent daughter , and what this means for his family , he can't lose them , not when there's more kids on the line

Not when there's two people he's madly in love with .

Yoongi and Namjoon have noticed he's a little tense but they don't really seem to put in any mind to it , thinking it's work related or the kids , they don't
think something it wrong with their boyfriend

But that makes two of them

Yoongi has been having morning sickness almost every day now , his breasts hurt and his back is hurting like crazy , he has no other choice but to take a pregnancy test .

-

As the days went on for Taehyung he dreaded for Friday to arrive but here he is , in his car staring at nothing , waiting for his ex girlfriend and the apparent daughter to arrive .

His mind is everywhere , he's shaky , the knot in his stomach isn't helping either , he's never been this nervous , he's scared , he doesn't even know how to react in a situation like this , he has been put in a situation like this . This is too much for him , he can't ruin his life or family like this

He starts the car and is ready to drive off when he sees

Her

-

Yoongi paces back and forth in the bathroom , pregnancy test faced down so he won't see anything pop up from a far , he just took it a minute ago and it seems like time is going too slow . What's going to happen ? How will he know who the father is ? Will this start problems ?

Either way he'll do what he does best

Love .

-

Taehyung turns off the car . Staring blankly , looking at Hyeonso holding a little girls hands who seems to be looking for her him , Hyeonso keeps looking at her watch , looking nervous herself . It's true , he has a daughter- wait no what if she isn't his ? This could be a test , he needs to know if she's his .

Reaching to open the door he gulps and opens it , stepping out of his car . Closing it he approached them . Hyeonso turns around and sees Taehyung , a shocked face , she doesn't know what to say , there's no evil there's no smug face there's nothing , just shock .

"Tae" she says

"H-hi" he stutters out .

Then it all comes back to him , what she did to him , the horrible stuff she would say , she raped him .

She raped him .

The little girl grabs his hand and looks up at him , she looks just like him , his nose , his eye shape , she then smiles - her boxy smile . This is his daughter-

"Are you my daddy?" She asks quietly .

He picks her up and studies her features even more . His heart beats faster . He doesn't know what to say and he just holds her tight .

"I'm here now" Taehyung whispers

Hyeonso starts crying , seeing her little girl finally reunited with her father . It's all she ever wanted . To finally have Taehyung back .

-

Yoongi looks at the pregnancy test with a blank expression .

He knew it , he's pregnant

-
-
-

Hey :3

OK DONT GET MAD AT ME OK I JUST UGH

also Tae is not that dumb he's gonna ask for a paternity test 🙄 before y'all go and "ThAt doEnst mEan anYthHing !1!!1" also don't hate on the child that poor girl got a psycho ass momma and her daddy was absent for most of her life and like Hyeonso a good mom , I WILL NOT MAKE THIS CHILD A ABUSED BABY BECAUSE IVE HAD TRAUMA AS A KID AND YEAH .

Anyways who do y'all think the father of this baby :3

I want to point out that once Taehyung introduces his "daughter" to his other family I want it not to be this cutesy little "oh welcome to the family and Aw little sissy vibes" no the twins are going to resent her a LOT and Yeonjun is going to have mixed emotions about her and Minseok well that mf gon follow anything his sisters do . Yoongi and namjoon- well idk how I want them to react , obviously not blame this little kid how she entered the world but will kind of resent Taehyung for hiding the fact he didn't tell them about the note in the first place but everything will fall into place don't worry .

Anyways I hope everyone has had a good day or night and I love you all I will see you all in the next chapter byeee 💓💓💓💓💓