TWENTY EIGHT

Father's Day special :)
Kinda a filler ? Idk bru
Unedited

-
-

Yeonjun Yoora and Namsoo woke up extra early today and got themselves dressed , today was Father's Day and they wanted to do something extra special for their fathers .

Yeonjun gets his iPad he goes to the text pad and texts Jeongguk

KimYeomjun: Jeon you awake ?

Jeongguk: yessir

KimYeonjun: can you still take us to the store ?

Jeongguk: of course I'll pick you up in a few

KimYeonjun: thank you

Going into his closet he gets a stool and rummages through the stuff that is stored on top . Getting a black box he brings it down and opens it .

It was Yeonjuns piggy bank , ever since he was five he has been saving up money for any occasion or situation , he has saved up more than two million won (before y'all start wit your "ThAts iMpoSsIbLe HoW dId hE sAve aLl tHat mOney !1!1!" 2000 dollars is 2m in Korean won , I'm not stupid ok I swear I googled it), he hasn't told his parents exactly how much he has , they just know he saves up . Getting the stack of cash , he puts it in his pocket and waits for Jeongguk to pick him up .

Yoora and Namsoo also get their piggy bank , both have saved up the same amount as Yeonjun , despite the fact that everyone might think they are spoiled and only want to make their fathers bank accounts hurt , they are grateful for anything their fathers can give and provide for them .

"Yeo , you ready ?" Yoora asks

"Yeah I just texted Jeon he's coming in a few minutes ." Yeonjun replies .

Yoora nods and goes to tell Namsoo to hurry up so they can leave , Yeonjun had already told his parents beforehand that the three were going to Seokjin's and Jeongguks house to plan a surprise , Yoongi looking at them confusedly , he let them go .

Yeonjun gets a notification from his iPad and sees Jeongguk had told him he's outside , calling his sisters , the three head into Jeongguks car and drive off to the store .

"Yeo ! How's it hanging brother ?" Jeonghan asks

"Good , how about you ? nervous about having a sister ?" Yeonjun asks

Jeonghan cringes and nods ever since he found out he was going to have a sister he wasn't so found of the idea , hoping it'd be a boy he doesn't pay mind to it .

"Ok kids have any where you'd like to go ?" Jeongguk asks the four

"The mall , I feel like we'd get anything there" Yoora says

"Y-yeah I heard daddy w-wanted to g-get a b-bons-sai tree" Namsoo tells them .

"That motherfucker stupid we don't need anymore plants in the house" Yoora grumbles

Jeongguk stifles his laughter and continues driving .

As Jeongguk hauls the four children he is also on the search to find something for Seokjin , the poor boy has been on bed rest for a month now , he had been complaining about having sharp pain in his ribs and couldn't walk for a week , when he was taken to the emergency room , the doctors informed them their little princess likes to hide under Seokjin's ribs and wouldn't budge to move , so now until birth he has to be in bed .

The girl hasn't even been born and she's already giving Seokjin hell .

"Just like your damn brother and father" Jeongguk remembered hearing Seokjin grumbling under the covers .