TWENTY

This is the Jinkook chapter I promised y'all .

Unedited

-

After Yeonjun was picked up by Namjoon . Seokjin and Jeongguk were left alone to watch the rest of the movie .

"I miss the brat already" Seokjin huffs

"Me too . We should ask if we can hang out with him more often ." Jeongguk says running his hands through his boyfriends hair .

"We could make one" Seokijn mutters quietly

But not too quiet for Jeongguk to pause the movie and look at his boyfriend .

"You serious how do we even know you could have kids ?" Jeongguk question raising an eyebrow

"Well we could you know , find out." Seokjin trails

It doesn't take them any second more to go straight to the bedroom .

-

It's sweaty and hot , just like Jeongguk and Seokjin like it .

Seokjin tops most of the times but they decided if seokjin really could produce children he would bottom .

Hands over his head Jeongguk is peppering kisses over his stomach , trailing down to his happy trail , and kissing Seokjin's length . Making him gasp , Jeongguk takes his length in his hands , jerking him off a little bit , he sticks two of his fingers slowly into Seokjin's hole , prepping him for what's to come .

"Oh god Jeongguk-" seokjin grunts out

Jeongguk doesn't respond but uses another way by going in deeper into the older males prostate , scissoring him to stretch his hole out .

He adds in another finger this time Seokjin hisses in pain , they haven't done this in a long time . Jeongguk nor Seokjin could remember when was the last time he bottomed .

Seokjin holds onto Jeongguks shoulders biting his lips Jeongguk teasing Seokjin's length here and there trying his best to touch himself as well .

But seeing Seokjin so wrecked just by his fingers makes him even more hungry .

And that's when he pulls out his fingers . Seokjin moans out lowly . He grabs his thighs and gives seokjin a look . Granting permission to enter the boy , all Seokjin does is nod .

Jeongguk gets himself more comfortable and throws Seokjin's legs on his shoulder , kissing him to distract his partner from the pain . Seokjin whines in between the kiss , signaling Jeongguk had already entered .

At first the thrusts are slow and passionate , the kissing is slow as well , Jeongguks hands roam all over Seokjin's thighs , Seokjin on the other doesn't know where to put his hands , he could touch himself but it's fun when he comes untouched giving him some sort of post sex gratification or something like that .

But seokjin is an impatient little minx and wants more than slow and passionate .

"Look this may or may not be the last time we could fuck hard and fast so could you please fuck me how I like it ?" Seokjin demands

And to Jeongguks dismay he was so happy to hear those magic words .

Cause he too was kind of getting over the slow and passionate .

His thrust are at a medium pace . Still trying not to hurt his boyfriend and leave him a limping mess and having to explain it to his boss and coworkers the next morning why in hell Kim Seokjin is limping like if he was beat up .

But seokjin wants to be a limping mess . He completely forgot it was a baby making session but all he wants right now is to be fucked so hard he sees stars .

Which he does

Jeongguk goes faster , gripping Seokjin's thighs knowing he's going to leave a couple bruises , Seokjin is spewing out moans and sobs . He grips onto the sheets , he feels his toes sending enteric currents all over his body , signaling him his climax is coming . Jeongguk doesn't seem to be so far behind as well .

"Jeongguk-oh fuck- I'm so fucking close" Seokjin moans out .

"God baby I love it when you look so wrecked . Want to come so hard inside of you" Jeongguk groans out

Seokjin throws his head back curling his toes , feelings the sweat drips down of Jeongguks neck to his legs , Jeongguk is at his high right now , fucking him senseless . He pins Seokjin's hands down again , hovering over the boy now . He goes in for a kiss , mainly just teeth and lips . Seokjin cant control his moans anymore and starts screaming Jeongguks name out .

He feels it rising up , he wants to touch his length now , but knowing now Jeongguk won't let him . So he wraps his feet around Jeongguks neck hoping he won't choke him .

But Jeongguk is too concentrated in coming as well . He knows he's gonna come at any moment . He's practically slamming into seokjin now . He slams into Seokjin's ass before shooting his load inside of him . Thrusting into him one last time he collapses onto Seokjin . Seokjin had already came all over himself while Jeongguk was doing his as well

Now they are sandwiched in a pool of seokjin cum .

Jeongguk takes this time to pull out . Some of the cum pooling out of Seokjin's hole he flips next to Seokjin . Steadying his breath before he can get up again and get a cloth to clean them both up .

"That was . Wow" seokjin pants out staring at the ceiling .

"It was indeed wow" Jeongguk chuckles

-

Nine months later they brought Jeon Jeonghan into the world , seven pounds and five ounces . Already winning the hearts of everyone .

Now seven years later Jeonghan sat down his parents and cleared his throat

"I want a sibling"

Seokjin was fucked . No pun intended

-
-
-

Ahhhh so I did it !! I did a double update . I think I'm going to update porcelain doll and amigos tomorrow , but hopefully is having a good day or night <3 I love you guys :( <3 bye