TWENTY NINE

Taehyung receives a note . Some biased Namgi

Unedited

-
-

"You sure you don't want us to take one of them ? I don't want you to be on the news because four children killed you" Yoongi asks Taehyung

"I know you think Yoora has been behaving well but don't be fooled , she can explode at any moment" Namjoon shivers getting horrid flashbacks of the girl

Taehyung chuckles and shakes his head looking at the two as if he couldn't take down his children with one pinky .

"Yes Yoongs I'm fine , hurry before Minseok sees you guys" Taehyung says waving him off

Yoongi and Namjoon nod kissing their boyfriend goodbye and heading outside to their car .

It was grocery shopping day and Yoongi was kind of relieved to get out of the house , always being cooped up in a house with four chaotic children , it bores him honestly .

The two head into the much smaller car and make their way to the store .

It's awfully quiet , usually they talk about the kids and what they requested them to get  or how tiring work was . But all Yoongi could think about was how he wanted to tell Namjoon he might be pregnant , and doesn't know if it's Taehyung's or Namjoon's .

"You ok babe ? You seem tense" Namjoon asks putting his hand in between Yoongi's thigh

Yoongi stiffens and nods rapidly , surprised at the sudden contact and the fact Namjoon's knows something's up .

Shit .

Why was he so scared to tell them ? Sure the first time he told them he was pregnant he was scared shitless but they are older now and he has four children why is this any different ?

"I-it's nothing really" Yoongi shakes it off earning a slow nod from the younger .

-

Back at the house Taehyung has ordered the four kids to sit down in the living room and watch some Tv for a while . Saying he had to take care of a few "calls" from work .

Locking the shared room he goes to his bed . Looking at the white envelope he has yet to open .

To :Kim Taehyung
From :Lim Hyeonso

His heart raced . This letter could say a million things ,A death threat , Allegations , her threatening to kidnapped one of his children .

There isn't possibly anything good that can come out of this note .

So he takes his time opening it . Taking a deep breath . Calming himself and bracing himself for what has yet to come .

Tearing the envelope he sees a folded paper . Unfolding it he sees the very long paragraph . Neatly and small letters compacted in one sheet of paper . He gulps and feels his heart racing once again he skims through it seeing the words "baby" "doctors" and "I lied"

Oh boy .

Deciding to read it fully he proceeds

Dear Taehyung , it's me , I wasn't going to tell you this until I saw Kim Namjoon with two girls . I was curious and decided to do a little digging , and asked around and looked at yoongis profile (had to use a different account because the bitch blocked me) and figured out of the two of them have daughters together ! And I thought maybe the idiot left Taehyung ? But no apparently you perverts are a thruple and you have two sons with Yoongi ? Yeah no , well anyways I decided well why not tell him he has daughter , yeah so remember how I apparently had a miscarriage ? I lied I told the doctors not to tell you cause you were a dangerous man and I didn't want anything to happen to my baby . I decided not to press any charges because you were going to get your karma soon . And here I am ! Her name is Kim Byeol she's almost seven and constantly ask where her dad is . Shall I tell her you left us for another family and don't care to acknowledge her presence ? Or will you man up and stop living in your stupid fantasies that you and your bastard children can ever be a family ? If you have at least any curiosity about your daughter meet me at the park we used to go at next Friday at 3 pm . And I'm bringing Byeol with me .

You have a decision to make Kim Taehyung and you better make the right one .

Taehyung stares at the paper , blank expression , he couldn't believe this . He has a daughter ? No no this can't be true this was a set up for her to possibly kill him ! But what if she was telling the truth what if he does actually have a little girl ? And could he possibly tell his two boyfriends about it ? Yoongi is going to be devastated , and the kids ? It's like if everything was crumbling down all at once .

He is going to keep this a secret for now . Until he actually knows that a) he has a kid b) if so if it's his and c) make a decision about his so called daughter .

Something tells him that the outcome of all this won't be great .

-
-
-

IM BACK HAYYY BESTIES

YALL SO THIS IS A PLOT TWIST I KNOW BUT CMON DAWG DONT YALL GET EXCITED FOR THE THRILL

so I hope everyone is having a good day or night and please leave your thoughts about what is going to happen next ! And I know I asked this last time but do you want Yoongi to get Preggo ?? I truly missed you all :(( your comments warm my heart seriously ❤️❤️ I love you all so much and I'll see you all in the next chapter byeee ❤️❤️❤️