THIRTY THREE

Yoongi being moody asl
namgi get freakayyyyy

Smut

SEOKJIN HAS HIS CHILDDDD

Jimin also had some news ...

Unedited

-
-

"Kim Namjoon if you don't stop humping me" Yoongi practically growls

"I am not , I'm simply just hugging you from behind" Namjoon lies pressing himself closer to Yoongi

"I can feel that you're hard Joon , you're wearing sweats" Yoongi replies trying to focus on the dishes he's washing

And that's when Namjoon cups his breasts and Yoongi loses it .

He turns around and crashes his lips with the older clinging onto him like a koala bear . Namjoon hoists Yoongi Upon the counter . His back hitting the faucet . Yoong impatiently tugs on his sweats and successfully pulls them down , Namjoon's dick springing out , stoking it feeling Namjoon hard as a rock

He groans softly and pulls yoongis pants down to his ankles . Namjoon then pulls back and pants

"Shouldn't we get a condom ?" Namjoon pants out

"It's ok just pull out in time" Yoongi reassures

As if I'm not already pregnant

Namjoon then nods kissing Yoongi again he then grabs ahold of his member alining it with Yoongi's hole pushing it in.

"It's like your hole was made for me"

"Such a perfect fit"

Yoongi then moans in response Namjoon already thrusting into him .

Yoongi holds on to Namjoon's broad back and moaning in pleasure and pain , the cold faucet digging into his spine and Namjoon thrust into him , he doesn't know what to concentrate on .

Yoongi fears that the fragile metal will break into him but he doesn't say anything , he needs Namjoon .

Namjoon slips his hands up yoongis shirt again playing with yoongis nipples hardening at his touch , lifting his shirt up a little bit he ducks his head down and puts his mouth on one of yoongis breast . Yoongi moaning toes curling in his socks , Namjoon always loved to focus on his breasts .

Sucking lightly on the nipple and moving up to the breast itself he sucks a hickey , Yoongi moans louder he then hears the faucet squeak and move closer to his spine

"Fuck" he whimpers

"Want to move ?" Namjoon asks quickly

"No ! Oh god don't stop not right now"

Namjoon nods and focuses back on Yoongi's breast , thrusting faster hitting Yoongi's prostate .

The younger moans and throws his head back . Looking at the side of the home , his neighbors can open their curtains at any moment and see two men fucking in their kitchen , but he doesn't care , because it'd be a show for them in his opinion , Namjoon continues to nip and suck on yoongis skin , pink and red marks already forming on his breasts . He comes back up and kisses Yoongi . Picking him off the sink and carry's him he thrusts into him like that , a brand new angle hitting Yoongi in all the right places . Yoongi who is still clinging onto him , feels himself tighten , who knew Yoongi would already be feeling his climax ? Well with all the hormones coming back to him , he was especially horny when he was at the beginning of his pregnancy , Namjoon would suck him off or give him handjobs when he was pregnant with the twins , and with Minseok it was the first time they had tried double penetration . And let's say Yoongi came so hard that day he passed out . His stomach churns as he feels Namjoon thrusting into him roughly . His big hands holding him from his lower back , his hot wet tongue roaming in his mouth , some teeth and uncoordinated kissing due to the angle they are in , it doesn't mean Yoongi doesn't go crazy for this , Yoongi was always the type to being man handled even when he denies it . He has a size kink that's for sure . Namjoon is almost six feet tall and very buff and his hands are huge , he can cup his tiny breasts easily .