Chapter 11

Hayley's POV

Today was my birthday. I woke up to Jackson and Cedric and Rose yelling at me to wake up. "I'm up I'm up jeez calm down." "Hurry to downstairs. Said Jackson" "no your gonna throw cupcakes at me." "Just go down their. Said Cedric" "fine let me get dressed. I got dressed and walked downstairs. I saw nobody then I got cupcake all on my face. "JACKSON." "Sorry not breaking tradition. Said Jackson" "oh I'm gonna get you." We all started to throw cupcakes at each other then mom said take it outside. So we took everything outside.

James POV

We all started to head over to Mary's. We knocked on the door and Mary answered it. "Hey guys come in don't mind the mess. Said Mary" We walked in their was frosting all on the floor. "What happened. Said Sirius" "the kids they have a tradition each birthday they all get covered in frosting. Said Mary" "where are they." "In the back. Said Mary" We all walked to the back and saw the kids chasing each other around with a cupcake. "Their covered in frosting." "Yes they are and now they have to fet cleaned up. Said Mary" "Hey get cleaned up now. Said Mary" "yeah ok. Said Jackson" Hayley walked over to him and smashed a cupcake in his face. "Hayley really. Said Jackson" "yeah you did it too me so its your turn. Said Hayley" "yeah two can play that game. Said Jackson" He grabbed a cupcake and smashed it in her face. "Truce their no more. Said Jackson" "fine truce I'm going to shower. Said Hayley" They all walked upstairs. Mary cleaned up the mess she did a little bit of magic and everything was cleaned up. "So James did you still wanna see the pictures of Hayley. Said Mary" "yeah" She went over to a closet and grabbed a picture book. Hayley came down and saw. The one of her drinking. "You guys saw nothing. Said Hayley" "we're you drinking. Said Mary" "no it was water in it. besides Jackson gave it to me. Said Hayley" "snitch. Said Jackson" "besides you own me 20 I told she won't find it unless she looked now pay up. Said Hayley" Jackson walked over and gave Hayley 20 gallons. "Happy now. Said Jackson" "yes I am Rose I told you. Said Hayley" "yeah your right here you go. Said Rose" "You two made a bet on me. Said Jackson" "yeah we did. Said Hayley" "are you guys done. Said Mary." "Yup we are done. Said Hayley" "now I got videos of Hayley if you guys want to see them. Said Jackson" "You better not. Said Hayley" "oh show us. Said Sirius" Jackson ran upstairs and grabbed a camera and brought it downstairs. "Jackson it better not be any of those videos. Said Hayley" "oh it is now sit down baby sis. Said Jackson" We all sat down and videos started to play.

Video 1

They we're in a room and we saw Jackson and Hayley. "You get I'm older. Said Jackson" "I'm younger. Said Hayley" "I'm smarter. Said Jackson" "I'm not falling for that. Said Hayley"
And the video ended.
"Really Jackson you recorded it. Said Hayley" "yeah I did. Said Jackson" "how old were you. Said Sirius" "she was 5. Said Cedric" "next one. Said Hayley"

Video 2

Hayley was sitting next to Jackson she looked around 1. "What we're you guys doing. Said Remus." "Hayley's first words. Said Mary" "Hayley say Jackson. Said Jackson" nothing. "Say Jackson. Said Jackson" nothing. "Fuck. Said Jackson" "fuck. Said Hayley" "don't say that moms gonna kill me. Said Jackson." "Fuck.. Fuck... Fuck.. Said Hayley." He just covered her mouth. "Did Hayley say her first word. Said Mary" "no mom she didn't . Said Jackson" The video ended.
"So your first word was fuck." "I guess so but blame Jackson. Said Hayley" "yeah whatever next one. Said Jackson"

Video 3

They were outside. Mary was recording we saw Jackson Hayley and Cedric outside. "Hayley catch. Said Jackson" "catch what. Said Hayley" Then she got hit with a ball. "Jackson in going to kill you. Said Jackson" "I said catch. Said Jackson" They went over to help Hayley up. "Are you ok star. Said Cedric" "yeah I'm fine but Jack isn't. Said Hayley" "JACKSON RUN. Said Cedric." Jackson started to run while Hayley chased him and tackled him to the floor. The video ended. "Yeah that's enough of tho's. Said Hayley" "yeah let's sing happy birthday. Said Mary" "I thought Theo was coming. Said Jackson" "he had something come up but he said he'll make it up. Said Hayley" "ok let's sing." We all started to sing Hayley blew out then but Jackson covered one. "Aww you didn't blow them all out your wish won't come true. Said Jackson" "my wish was you dead so. Said Hayley" We all laughed. "So funny. Said Jackson" "I know right. Said Hayley" "enough let's watch the movie like we planned. Are you guys gonna stay. Said Mary" "yeah we are." We all walked to the couch I sat next to Hayley. After the movie was finish Hayley was asleep. "Looks like she's asleep. Said Mary" "I'll take her to her room." "I'll show you. Said Mary" I picked up Hayley and we walked to her room. I laid her on her bed and tucked her in Mary gave her a kiss on her head. "You can give her a kiss on her head yknow. Said Mary" I gave her a kiss on her head and we walked downstairs. "Rose were you spending the night. Said Mary" "yeah imma head to bed night. Said Rose" "You too boys bed now. Said Mary" "night mum. Said Boys" They all walked upstairs.