Chapter 4 The thing that went bump in the night

3rd POV

Look at all of us...

These are all of our memories together...

They're a little sad now...

But we should be happy that they ever happened at all...

Let's make some new memories together, okay?

.....

You see a boy sleeping in his room. What's his name?

"SUNNY"

Sunny slowly wakes up in his bed

Sunny slowly wakes up in his bed. It was still dark out. He gets up of bed and checks his phone. He sees one voice message left by his mom

"Hey sunny, it's mommy. I'm still in the city setting thing up for our new home. Did you finish packing yet? The movers are going to be at our house in a few days, so I left a list of things for you to do before they arrive. Also, sorry! Mommy messed up! I forgot to tell the electric company that we need a few extra days before we're ready to move, so the lights might cut out sometimes tonight. Anyway... I know moving to a new place can be a little nerve-wracking right now, but I think a change of scenery will be positive for both of us! I know you haven't talked to anyone in a while, but you might want to say goodbye to your old friends before he leave. Kel has been trying really hard to get a hold of you ever since we put our house up for sale. He's been calling us every week for the past few months! He seems a little lonely... Maybe you pay him a visit. Ok, that's it for now! Mommy loves you! Bye, honey!  Bzzzt"

Sunny suddenly feels a growl coming from his stomach, probably because he was hungry

He walks out of his room to find some downstairs in the kitchen

It was dark out in the hallways too, not even a strand of moonlight shown through the window

He arrives at the stairs, the long...spiraling......dark......terrifying....stairs

"Calm down sunny... There just stairs, harmless, normal stairs, stairs that you use everyday, stairs that you can slip on and fall down and die... I can't do this"

Sunny quickly makes his way back to his room and crawls into his bed. and shut his eyes

(Time skip brought to you by sunny's fears and anxieties)