Chapter 13 The Wedding's Off!

3rd POV

"Oh no, she took Y/n!" Hero cried.

"Y/n can't marry Sweetheart! He just can't!" Aubrey wailed.

"What's the bid deal? It's just a wedding?" Kel said.

Aubrey smacked him across the head, "You idiot! Don't you know what this means? Being married is a sacred bond between two people! If your married... You can never be un-married! That means you have to be with the one you've married forever!!!"

 You can never be un-married! That means you have to be with the one you've married forever!!!"

"If Y/n gets married to Sweetheart, she going to tear him apart. Limb by limb!!!!"

"She was pretty mean to him..." Hero said.

"Then what can we do?" Kel asked.

"I'll tell you what we going to do! We're going to stop the wedding!!!" Aubrey declared as she clenched her fist.

"We're gonna burst into the wedding and shout, "STOP THE WEDDING!!" and save Y/n!"

"I don't think it'll be that easy." Hero said.

"It doesn't matter! We going to save Y/n!" Aubrey declared as she stood up on her chair, "Hold on Y/n! We're coming to save you!"

(Time skip brought to you uh..............................................................................................................)

"Ugh! This is taking forever!" Aubrey groaned.

"I thought you said we were going to go save Y/n." Kel said.

"We are, but I didn't think it'll take this long~" Aubrey wined.

"We need to just go a little bit longer until we reach Sweetheart's Castle." Hero said.

They looked up to see the giant pink castle in front of them. They walked 10 steps and they were at the front door.

"Welp, we made it." Hero said.

They walked through the doors and looked around. Here is a brief description of the castle:

PINKPINKPINKPINKSTATUEPINKPINKPINKPINKBLOODREDFOUNTAINPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKGAURDPINKSTATUEPINKSTATUEPINKPINKGUARDPINKPINKREDFOUNTAINPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKSTATUEPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKGUARDATUEPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINK

"How are we going to find Y/n in this ginormous castle?" Kel asked.

"Just ask around and hope for best I guess." Hero said.

They started walking around the castle, getting some Sprout Mole masks and began asking the guards if they knew anything about where they would find Y/n while avoiding knights and bears, a whole lot of bears.

After escaping with their lives from another bear attack, the group trudged on. They were exhausted and sore from all the fighting.

"My feet hurt..." Aubrey wined.