pilot

"Seven fifteen monkeys, come on." Fiona says walking into our room. I roll over and cover my head with the blanket. If there was something I despised it would be  mornings in the Gallagher house.

"First shower!" Ian says sprinting to the bathroom with Lip on his heels. "You had it yesterday!" Lip says running behind him. I hear Ian slam the door shut making me jump as lip yells out.

I close my eyes again on the verge of sleep when someone shakes me making me jump I roll over and I'm met with a smile.

"Fiona said to come get you up." Carl says grinning at my reaction. I look at the clock and roll back over closing my eyes.

"Tell her I said gfy." I say sarcastically as I hear Carl exit the room and I close my eyes once more getting ready to sleep when—

"Bianca! I swear to god if you don't get up and get downstairs in time I'll go up there and pour water on you!" Fiona yells from downstairs.

I groan throwing the blanket off of me getting up and grabbing a black long sleeve and jeans. I get dressed and walk out the room.

The bathroom door swings open almost hitting me. "Jesus Christ Ian." I say pushing past him into the bathroom.

I finish getting ready and walk out. Ian and I walk downstairs and take a seat at the table as he hands me the cereal.

"About time you get up." Fiona says to me. "Electric" lip says passing the box to me, "Electric" I say while putting in a 10 passing the box around.

"No, you got a happy meal on the front of the shirt." Fiona says to Carl while flipping his shirt inside out.

I grab papers off the table. "Field trip. We need dad's signature." I say while handing me and Ian's papers to Debbie.

"Wow debs that's getting really good." Lip says admiring Debbie's signature as she hands us back our papers.

"Who's got the phone?"

"I got it" I say grabbing it out my pocket.

"Any minutes left?"

"Uh.. fourteen." I say while throwing the phone to Fi.

"Hey I need something for show and tell" debs says looking around for something to take.

"How much are we short?"

"Eighteen dollars and thirty cents." Debbie say as she gets done counting the money.

"I'm tutoring after school should be able to kick in 10 more." Lips says "Wait did Carl put in any?" Ian asks when we all knew the answer.

"You're almost nine you're gonna have to start pulling your weight." Debs says as lip adds on "And get a real job not just dipping into the collection plate at St Tim's." He says eyeing Carl.

"I'm filling in for candi I can cover the rest." Fi says trying to feed the baby.

"Extra kraut on mine" lip tells Fi.

"Cheese on ours ." My twin says already knowing what I want.

"Somebody's gotta take Liam." Fiona says after the boys are done giving their orders.

"Uh I got a calculus test" lip says

"I'm working after school with Ian" I say as me and Ian get up from the table to put away our dishes.

"Show and tell?" Debs asks

"Show them the birthmark on his back it looks like Latvia." FI says while handing the baby to her as we all run out of the house.

Lip takes a kids bike, Carl runs the opposite way, Ian and me start running to school occasionally looking back to make sure Debbie and Liam are ok.

(Time skip)

Me and Ian make our way up the wooden steps of our home to see V and Fiona dressed up to go party.

"Hey you guys look great." I say grabbing a beer from the fridge.

"Thanks! Okay we gotta go food is on the counter." Fiona says pushing V out the door to leave as me and Ian go upstairs to get ready for work.

When we walk in Lip is on his bunk, we all greet each other as I sit down taking a sip out my beer and Ian leaves to shower.

I look up at lip who looks really uncomfortable.

"You good, looks like you got something on your mind." I ask him.

"Uh no I'm good." He says but I know he is lying. I let it go and he leaves walking downstairs to eat what Fiona brought.

(Time skip)

I get out the shower and get dressed, I head towards my room as I open the door I see Lip talking to Ian. Lip throws down a folder with naked ladies on it but inside was men.

"Unless you got sucked off by a guy." Lips says and both boys turns there attention to me.

I just stood there not knowing what to say I already knew and I was fine with it but Lip didn't seem happy.

We sit in silence as it's broken by chatter from downstairs most likely Fiona and Veronica.

I walk out the room not wanting to be caught between them and fight because every time it ended physical.

"I nearly peed myself when you hit him.. well I did a little." V says laughing with a strange man sitting in between her legs with a cut on his head.

"Hey!" Fiona says after she sees me

"Hey" I say still confused who this man was

"How many of you live here?" The man asks as all my siblings come down behind me.

"Not me I'm one down but the old guy died in March which technically makes us neighbors." V says while still fixing up his head.

"So you're a nurse Veronica?" The man asks

"Used to be."

"Lying bitch." My sister buts in.

"She worked house keeping at cook county with bed pans and shit sheets." Lip says as I let out a laugh getting a beer from the fridge.

"Steve." I hear the man say introducing himself to my sibling as I walk back in the room and sit down next to Ian on the steps.

"Carl."

"Lip."

"Debbie." Fiona speaks for her knowing she is to shy to do it herself.

"How you doing Debbie?" Steve asks trying to be polite.

"Nice watch."

"Thanks panerai." Steve says as I look at the watch I could probably get a lot of money for it Ian taps my hand with his giving me a look not to do it I just shrug my shoulders.

"Oh and the twins Ian and Bianca." Fi says pointing to us on the steps.

"Hey." I say taking a sip from my beer and my twin gives a friendly wave.

They continue their conversations as I nudge Ians shoulder noticing his down expression.

"Hey uh look I already knew but I dont give a shit who you bang, long as your happy." I whisper giving my twin a smile as he gives me a shocked look.

He smiles. "Thanks Bianca I appreciate it." He says pulling me into a side hug and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Of course and if anyone hurts you lemme know." I say giving him a wink. I would do anything for my family

"Which bouncer?" I hear Kev say as I look forward to their conversation on who Steve decked.

"Jimmy Clifton the one Bianca hit" Fiona says and I pass my beer to Ian before getting up.

"No shit!" I hear Kev say while heading up the stairs before everyone else.

I layed there in bed trying to sleep as I hear my three other sibling walk in our room sooner or later I fall asleep.