daddyz girl

"Stop downloading porn!" Fiona says walking right into our room with Debbie behind her. "Oops busted." Lip says typing away on our computer.

"I need a sweater Bianca." Fi says looking up at me in the top bunk as Ian throws me a ball. "Help yourself" I say tossing the ball back to him.

"What are you guys doing?" She asks looking at lip noticing he still hasn't stopped typing.

"We're looking for homeboys dad." Lip says still not looking up. "He's looking for homeboys dad." Ian clarifies.

"Jesus there are a lot of Gallaghers, hey Fiona do you know any of franks brothers names?" Lip asks as I get down from the top bunk.

"Shit I have no idea. Oh I think one of them is Wendell or something." She says. "Suppose I could just start calling them all."

"Why do you care anyway?" She asks him.

"He just wishes it was him that wasn't Frank's kids." I say throwing myself next to Ian on his bed.

"Plus if we find his real dad maybe he'll give us some cash, or we could report his name to the state and collect child support." Lip says.

"Then I'd have to hang out with the dude." Ian says looking up. "What he might me cool."

"Yeah Frank's brother?" I ask.

"Gotta be better than Frank right? I mean maybe he has a job, or he's sober, or he likes kids." Lip continues.

"Doubt it."

"Oh hey how about this one Debs?" Fiona says holding up one of my sweaters. "It'll have to do. Now go. Come on."  She says pulling Fiona out the room.

Fiona pops her head in one last time "Take the bus out to see Grammy she'll know where the brothers are." she says than leaves.

All three of us look at each other and I sigh knowing where we have to go.

(Time skip)

After Fiona left we all decided to meet up later as lip went to go ask Karen to come with and Ian went wherever. I start walking down the street and I light a smoke.

I see Ricky and his brother Mike outside of a laundromat talking with someone and I know they are doing business.

That person walks away Ricky looked up and  saw me immediately and smiled as I walked up.

"Hey Ricky, Hey Mike." I say stomping out my cigarette as Mike shoots me a hey and Ricky pulls me into a side hug slipping the bag into my pocket and grabbing the money out.

Some information about Ricky and Mike, Ricky is 22 and his brother Mike is 18. I always knew who Ricky was from around the neighborhood but I really met Ricky outside of a gas station when I was 14 and I saw him selling and decided to buy from him ever since he was the only person I really ever bought from and we became close friends as he treats me like a sister. Sometimes I get to high and get lost and I call him and he picks me up and drops me home, or sometimes if I get into a seriously bad fight and need to get out of there he shows up. If it wasn't for Ricky I would probably have been killed or kidnapped already from being out on the streets so late, As for Mike it was a different situation we met outside the alibi when I was 15 he was severely drunk and could barely stand I was buzzed slightly and was having a smoke outside when he stumbled out and saw me and asked for one, we spent the next hour outside of the alibi talking and smoking as he sobered up a little more he asked me to call his brother to pick him up I grabbed his phone he told me his brothers name was Ricardo I called and handed Mike his phone back as he told his brother where he was I waited with him knowing I wouldn't get hurt as kev was inside the bar a familiar car pulled up and I saw Ricky hop out and he looked at me asking what I was doing here and I informed him what happened and he thanked me throwing his brother in his car and offering me a ride home.