killer carl

"Smoothie." Debbie says handing me and Carl a smoothie. "Thanks." We say in unison while I wipe down the counters with a rag.

"Hello Liam are you having fun?" Debbie says while giving Liam a kiss. "Didn't Fiona tell you to stop electrocuting dolls?" Debbie asks Carl as I look up to see his set up.

"They have to pay for their sins." He says as he is about to turn his thing on.

"Carl no." I say hitting the back of his head as he pushes me and goes back to what he was doing.

The power goes out and I hear Fiona scream "Carl!"

"It's not me." He yells up.

"Hectors at the pole again!" I says slipping my shoes on to run outside.

"Hector!" Fiona yells running outside.

"Is there anyway your could-." She starts but is cut off. "I can't this time Fiona third red notice this year I'm sorry." Hector says.

"Not the first time we got shut off." Debbie starts. "Won't  be the last." I say as I light a smoke and head back inside.

"Carl eat don't organize okay they all end up in the same place." Fiona says to Carl while me and Ian put stuff from the fridge in the cooler.

"Who was at the door?" Fi asks.

"Warren for lip." Debbie says sitting down.

"Don't worry about the ketchup just the milk and meat so it won't spoil." She says as I nod.

"Enough hot water for at least one more shower" Steve says walking to fi.

"Did Carl blow up the neighborhood again?"

"No I forgot to pay the bill."

"Hey happens to the best of us."

"Not to me okay? I'm not like this." I hear Fi say as I head upstairs to get ready leaving Ian to finish.

I head downstairs to leave for school when Carl hands Fi a paper from school and picks the killing bat up.

"This is from last Friday its Wednesday Carl."

"What did he do?" Steve asks rushing behind her

"Nothing, hey bat stays here." She says taking the bat from Carl and I ruffle his head.

(Time skip)

"So you guys going to the parent teacher conference?" Karen's asks as we all laugh.

"No hahaha" lips says still laughing.

"Need a parent for that dont you?" Ian says taking the smoke from my mouth and stomping it out..

"Fuck off." I say as he ruffles my hair.

"Hey Louise got an a on. The paper you wrote for her English class. How do you keep doing that?" Karen asks Lip.

"Well to master the art of the book report you just take any novel no matter when it was written and you argue that the main character is a latent homosexual." He says as I let a laugh out

"No seriously seriously now most English teachers are either gay and agree or they're straight but to scared to disagree and get labeld as intolerant." Lip says and Karen laughs from her spot

"Eighteen seventy!" A boy says coming into the bathroom

"All right" lip says

"Thanks man appreciate it." The boy says handing him a envelope with money

"Perfect for the big ten happy to help man."

"You more than helped now I'll definitely be a beer swilling roofie slipping fighting Illini next year all right!"