father frank full of grace

3rd person

"No lattes or anything, but they did have hot chocolate for Debbie." Jasmine says handing Fiona and Debbie a cup.

Fiona hands Debbie her cup. "Thanks. And thanks for driving. But, but you don't have to stay." Fiona tells Jasmine.

"Oh, it's cool. I'll hang for a bit." Jasmine says. Tony passes by. "Tony! Did you see them?" Fiona asks.

"Still in back." He says.

"When can I see them?"

"If Lip and Bianca are not charged as an adult, you can see them all in court tomorrow." Tony tells her. "Charged as an adult?" Jasmine asks.

"Lips 17, they may charge him with felony grand theft auto. And Bianca since she's been arrested more than once she could be tried as an adult." He explains.

"There's no way that Lip would steal a car. He's too smart. Bianca wouldn't be so dumb plus she can barely drive and Ian doesn't even drive." Fiona says.

"If they didn't steal it..."

"They didn't steal it!"

"If they didn't, then they have to tell the detectives who gave them the car and agree to testify." Tony starts. "If they don't give up a name, Lip and Bianca could do five years." He says.

(Time skip)

1st person

"If I get convicted, I can't enlist." Ian says making me snap out of a day dream. "What?" Lip asks from my right.

"In the Marines."

"Good. I was planning on kneecapping you in your sleep to keep you out of Kandahar anyway." Lip says making Ian chuckle. "I was hoping for Korengal."

"Isn't that where, uh, Todd Iggulden's brother lost a foot?" Lip asks. "Got him the Silver Star." Ian shrugs. "Yeah? And a handicapped placard to hang from the mirror of his mom's Civic." I say as a detective I know walks up.

"Phillip Gallagher. No relation to our favorite overnight guest Frank, I hope." The man says.

"Son."

"You're Frank's kid? And this is your first felony bust? Getting a little late start for a Gallagher, aren't you?" He asks. "Slow study, I guess." Lip reply's.

"Now Bianca, it's been a while." The detective says to me. I smile sarcastically.

"Yeah good to see you again too." I say before he speaks up again. "Got a long list of your arrests right here, you might be catching up to Frank." He says not giving me a chance to speak.

"And Ian. Another Frank progeny?" He asks.

"Afraid so." Lip answers for him. "You always let your brother speak for you, Ian?" The detective asks.

"He's mute."

"I can talk." Ian says rolling his eyes. "So, what... you three geniuses stole a Porsche Cayenne and, what, decided to go on a little late-night White Castle run?" The detective asks. "Come on, Ian. You do not want to do time. Not with that face." He says trying to get the truth.

"I stole the car. Ian and Lip didn't know anything about it." I say before either of my brothers can speak up.

(Time skip)

Walking out the sun hits my eyes as I squint trying to adjust to the sunlight. We're met with the family and Kevin and Veronica.

Fiona starts hitting the three of us but not before embracing us in a hug. "Ah! You two popped your cherry!" Kevin says to the boys.

"Hey, did you guys see my dad in there?" Kevin jokes as we laugh and all start walking home.

(Time skip)

"They give you a cavity search?" Carl asks us. "No, we weren't there long enough. Think it was probably on the menu, though." I tell him as Lip tries to call Karen.

"Hey, Karen, it's me. Um, call me back when you get this message, all right?" He says into voicemail.

"See anybody get shanked?" Carl asks. "We were cuffed to a bench in a hallway most of the night, Carl." Ian tells him.

Fiona knocks entering the room with towels. "Clean towels. You all need showers; you're rank." She says throwing them to us.

"I'll go first." Lip says leaving us with Fiona and Carl.

"They take your belts and shoelaces so you wouldn't hang yourselves?" Carl asks another question. "Carl, go help Veronica with dinner." Fiona tells him.

"I helped with breakfast." He complains. "You pulled out a cereal bowl. Go." She orders him as I lay back on my bed.

Fiona sits next to Ian. "So?" She asks. "I'm sorry, Fiona. It was stupid." He says immediately.

"Both could have ended up in prison." She says disappointed. "Where'd you get the stolen car?" She asks Ian and he looks away from her to the door and then me.

"Lip's not here, and I'm not asking Bianca okay? I'm asking you." She says to him. "Was it from Steve?" She asks as he stays quiet giving her a answer.

She gets up to leave.

"Hey, Fiona." He calls out to her and she turns around stopping at the door. "I'm gay."

"I know."

"I should have told you a long time ago. I-I don't know why I didn't." He says and she gives him a small smile.

"You're still on my shit list."

(Time skip)

It's after dinner and I nudge Ian's shoulder to follow me, Lip walked in the house mid dinner angry and stormed upstairs.

I knock on the door slightly with Ian behind me. "Lip?" I ask and don't get a response.

I sigh and walk in seeing him lay in his bed. "You all right? How was Karen?" I ask him. Still no answer.

"Lip?" Ian questions.

"She fucking dumped me." He says quietly. "Were you two even a couple?" Ian asks.

"Still feels shitty." He says and it goes quiet before I speak up. "She is kind of a slut."

"Yeah, but... then so am I." He says. "Maybe why you two got along?" Ian asks causing us to chuckle.

"I think I was kind of falling in love with her."

(Time skip)

I have my headphones in when I hear a voice call out for lip from outside. "Lip! I'm sorry!" I take my headphones out and hear Frank yell from out the window.

"Okay? I'm a shit. No, I am. A complete asshole. I know it. If your grandmother was here, she'd say it, too. It's totally my fault. We all do things. Well, not all. It's like... the moon orbiting the earth. These things show up, and you know you shouldn't, but then you do, and then you don't know what to do." Frank rants making me laugh from how ridiculous he sounds. "But we can't hold it against her. She's young and carefree. I mean, we're both victims here, you and me. The Bible says it is blessed to forgive, son. And that forgiveness is the first step... on the stairway to heaven." He pauses.

"We're both fucking victims! Open the window, son. How can I ever really say I'm sorry?" He says and Lip stands up moving to the window.

I look over and see him unbuckle his pants. "Ew Lip!" I say getting out of my bed and walking out the room.