three boys

I start walking down the steps to answer the door when Fiona comes wobbling out the bathroom with a cup in her hand and her pants down.

"Holy shit looking good Fi." I say laughing so hard I start crying.

"Oh shut up." She says while washing her hands then walking over to hit me over the head and open the door "Hi" she says greeting this lady with a baby and food in her hands.

"Hi, oh it's fresh?" She asks Fi talking about the piss on our counter.

"And clean as a whistle." She says walking over to clean the container off for her."Thanks Fiona you have no idea what this means to me." The lady says handing Fiona a tray of food

"Means you get to smoke weed and keep your government job and I get to eat." Fi says the lady laughs before speaking. "It's lasagna straight from the oven still warm."

"Ooo yum thanks." I say walking to clean up the kitchen a little bit before eating.

"So is this keep it that way if you wanna pass." My sister says handing her the pee."Lunch!" I yell up the stairs

"Eat it or miss it people." Fiona says opening the tray. "What more piss food?" Lip asks coming down the steps with Debbie following.

"You know it." My sister says smirking

"Alright." I say helping Debbie put Liam up into his high chair. "Cup-a-lasagna anyone?" Lips asks holding up mugs.

"Who was on dishes today?" My sister asks pissed off and I knew it was me. "Me and Bianca will get them after lunch." Ian says knowing I hate dishes.

"Hey debs you ready to go to target" I hear Veronica say walking in. "Oh yeah sure."

"What's that smell, it's either vomit or fancy cheese." She says walking into the kitchen as I laugh.

"It can be both if you want." Carl says from next to me and I cringe at the thought.

"Target?" Fi asks

"Debs is gonna go help me register for wedding gifts."

"I thought the wedding was off."

"Back on."

"Kev know?"

"Mhhm." She says taking a bite from my spoon

"Good right?" I ask

"Yeah damn tell that girl I will crap on a paper plate for her if it gets me some of this grub." She says walking out.

(Time skip)

"Weddings not gonna work." V says coming through the back door. "What happened?" Me and Fi ask her. "Mama wants a real priest."

"Sheila says she'd make your wedding dress." Debbie says making a sandwich.

"Oh that's nice but what good is the dress if I dont have a priest." She says taking the coffee pot from my hand.

"You could hire an actor remember the guy who played Elmo at my party?" Debbie says taking a bite of her sandwich and Lip enters. "You remember that?" Fiona asks surprised.

"He took his head off it was traumatizing." She said as the memories from her party flood in my head and I laugh "Think an actor could work?" I ask.

"I can probably get father Pete to do it if Carl helps." Lip suggests making himself a sandwich.

"What's it gonna cost me?" She asks digging in the fridge for half and half. "Uh Karen and I use your place Friday night."

"Ew lip." I say as he flicks me off. He knows I hate Karen."Done" she says smiling