nana gallagher had an affair

I'm laying in bed still awake from the voices coming from the bathroom.

Once Monica and Bob stop talking and finally go to bed me, Ian, and lip all sit up staring at eachother as me and lip light a smoke still thinking about what they said.

(Time skip)

It's the next morning and it's even more hectic with Monica here and not knowing what to do. "Monica Carl needs something from you." Lip says eating cereal out of a bag.

"Here" Carl says handing her the paper. "What's this?" She asks rushing around the kitchen.

"Permission slip."

"Oh you're going to the aquarium, when?" She says signing the paper."Today, I need $10"

"What for?" Bob asks butting into the conversation as I finish my cup of coffee."He needs to pay the admission fee, and he needs money for lunch." I say.

"The school doesn't pay for that? And grab him an instant oatmeal and a pop tart makes a great lunch." She asks with Liam in her lap as I glare at her.

"Debs what are you doing?" Monica asks grabbing the juice from the fridge."I'm looking for a poster board and markers, I'm running for re-election." She says.

"Bianca could you help her? If y'all would tell me these things before it'd be better in the morning"

"I need 40 bucks" lip blurts out.

"No." Bob says like she is out mother.

"Bob do you have a 5?" Monica asks.

"In my wallet where it's gonna stay."

"Look I need a new calculus textbook. I can get it used only costs $20" he explains."Where are our lunches?" Ian asks from beside me as we put on our coats getting ready to leave for school.

"Huh?" she says confused as we all look at her.

"What is everybody looking at? Start spreading peanut butter on bread." Bob says still bossing us around as I get pissed off.

As Monica makes the lunches everyone starts arguing. She hands us are lunches as I put my shoes on knowing we are already late.

"We won't be here when you come home from school." Bob says looking at us all.

"Why" Debbie asks.

"What?"

"Fiona always tells us why."

"None of your damn business why. Your mother told you to go so go." She practically yells at us."Go on guys, I'll catch up." I say.

"I don't care what the fucking dna test says.. you're not taking Liam." I say as everyone finally walks out. "We will see about that." Bob says.

"Yeah we will." I say shortly.

"We having a problem Bianca?"

"I don't know Bob you're camped out in my house and you're fucking my mother and you're talking about stealing my brother why would we have a problem?"

"Girl I will kick your-" Bob says as I get closer to her ready for whatever she has. "Stop it hey!" Monica says getting in between us

"Congratulations mom you always knew how to pick them." I say walking out with Monica on my trail calling out my name.

"We haven't had a chance to talk." She says catching up with me. "Don't worry about it."

"No I do. Oh jeez I don't know what to say or where to start, how to explain. I worry about you and I think about you all the time, I miss you." She says as I look down the sidewalk seeing my siblings waiting.