frank the plank

"Hey V" I say as I see her walking up the steps to our house very obviously in a rush to get inside. "Hey!" She says quickly before disappearing inside.

I finish my smoke and throw it onto the sidewalk when I got inside a yell fills the air.

"Fuck!" I hear lip from upstairs as I run up trying to see what's wrong with him.

I walk in and see Lip layed out on my bed with his foot on a pillow and Veronica checking his ankle out.

"Oh shit what the fuck happened to you" I ask lip as he yelps again in pain as V moves his ankle wrong. "Apparently an old lady on a train!" Fi says shaking her head as a scoff comes from me.

Veronica turns and points at me and Ian.

"Go to my house. Top of the freezer. Two ice packs."

"Ok"

"Second cupboard above the sink."

"Yea"

"Liquid ibuprofen, Freeze spray, And ace bandages" V says as Fiona starts to ask if we should get it x-rayed.

As me and Ian start to leave the room "Bianca! Top of the Tv."

"Yea?"

"Pack of smokes and a lighter."

Me and Ian are at the top of the stairs when a very loud knock comes from downstairs and Ian runs back to our room almost pushing me over.

"I'm not here. I'm not here!" Lip says followed by Ian yelling "You've never heard of us Fiona!!!"

"What have you done! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" Fiona says rushing downstairs.

Relived that it wasn't whoever they were running from me and Ian walk over to their house.

We are about to leave when I remember something "Wait v's smokes."

I say as me and Ian turn around to go back up the stairs.

When we enter the room Kev is sleeping and Ian grabs the smokes when he turns around kev rolls over and is uncovered by his blanket.

I start to laugh as Ian look terrified "Where you going with those?" Kev asks Ian talking about the cigarettes.

"Veronica wants them."

"Pass me one." Kev says as Ian gives him one and lights it for him.

When we leave their house and enter ours we see people installing a new washer.

"I thought we were broke?!" Ian says.

"That's what I said" Lip says sitting at the table now. I walk back up the stairs with Ian behind me. "Lip made Karen blow me" Ian says as we walk into our room

"He did what?!" I ask loudly mad at Lip. "Yeah and that's how he got hurt. Her dad caught her and Lip jumped out a window"

My jaw drops. "Holy shit! Are u serious!"

"Sadly"

"Lip is such an asshole!" I say grabbing clothes to change into. "Yeah I think he hates me for it. You know? Being gay." He says in a low tone.

"No he doesn't Ian you are our brother he loves you he just needs time to process." I say changing with Ian's back to me. "Yeah I hope your right." Ian says.

"If I'm not I'll break his damn kneecaps." I say while Ian chuckles knowing I'm serious. I lay down in my bed noticing how early it is but I'm tired.

"Goodnight." He says turning to leave the room. "Night." I say as he walks out turning the light off.

My eyes slowly shut as everything fades.

A/N! Sorry this chapter was shorter