- ,, 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬. | 𝐱𝐢𝐚𝐨

⚪︎ NOT REQUESTED ☁️ // fluff════════════════════════════════

⚪︎ NOT REQUESTED
☁️ // fluff
════════════════════════════════

y/n was walking with paimon, to the wangshu inn! the reason? well~ to hang out with her favorite yaksha!

and only yaksha—

"shut it author."

damn b okay

anyways! during their walk paimon saw a stall, selling liyue and Mondstadt dishes, interested by the stall or well food in general.

paimon begged y/n to lend her some mora to get them some.

"you mean yourself some?" you scoffed at the floating creature who pouted. "i'll share i promise!" paimon begged as you just sighed,

handing her one thousand mora, "now don't buy the whole stall." you eye rolled at the girl who only sighed in defeat.

with that paimon flew off to buy herself- you two some goodies.

when you walked up the steps to the inn's balcony... you were greeted by xiao. yet he looked different—

"x-xiao?" you stuttered as the figure turned around, your e/c orbs met with his light green ones. he scanned your whole body, before smirking.

"so xiao-boy has a friend~ let alone a girlfriend!" he said; as you blushed severely at the word girlfriend..

"just a friend." you smiled sheepishly... the males eyes widened slightly. before chuckling, walking towards you. "guess it's my lucky day."

with those words he tugged at your arm, pulling you towards him. as he leaned down, to whisper in your ear.

"your cute.. hey, how about we go on a date?" he said in a husky voice as you blushed even more. this man that looks like xiao!

is completely different— this- red xiao personality is also the absolute opposite.

"eh- um.." while you were stuttering, he smiled and hugged you. as you yelped, "stuttering? even cuter~" then he pulled on you to the left.

a sound of a blade being pierced into the wooden floor was heard. as you felt a grip pull you from your waist, yet your hands were still being held onto my the red xiao.

"that's right! names xiaofei." he grinned as you nodded. before xiao's voice was heard.

"what were you doing to her fei?" xiao asked cautiously. "getting to know your friend." xiaofei said making sure to emphasize the friend.

pulling on your waist harder, yet failed was xiao. as fei's grip was as equal to xiao.

"let me hug her one last time okay?" fei asked as xiao growled. "sheesh always the younger siblings being the most- well— aggressive?" fei sighed.

he let go of your arms as xiao held you bridal style and jumped back. "anyways!" fei said before roses flowed through the air of to where he stood.

fei held you hand up, with his hand on his chest. his other holding yours, kissing it lightly he smirked.

"xiaofei, you can call me fei though. but i'm xiao's older twin brother." he smirked, at you who seemed surprised at the older twin brother part.

xiao huffed as you looked at him and at fei, "that makes sense..." you thought. before fei squealed, "your incredibly cute you know that!" he shrieked.

"thank you..?" you said as xiao set you down yet held you close to him.

   "paimon is ehhh woah-" paimon said, her voice trailing off at the last part. seeing how a red xiao was giggling and xiao holding you close like an overprotective mother to a sketchy man.

   paimon cackled at xiao's expression before you all turned to paimon. red xiao's face lit up, and held paimon. "you even have a plushie!"

   "that's food." xiao retorted,

   "plushie."

   "food."

   "plushie."

   "food."

   "plushie."

   "food."

   "plushie."

   "food."

   "or! y/n's traveling companion!" paimon shouted smiling creepily. as red xiao let go of her and she floated to you.

   "ah! so y/n! cute name cute cute.." xiaofei flirted.

   "anyways i'll leave bye bye!" xiaofei sad leaving, and turning into rose petals.

   "what's with that guy so rude!" paimon growled as xiao agreed. "YOU CALLED ME FOOD!" paimon retorted at the green male who only scoffed turning away.

   "guys.." is what you muttered at the two's bickering. before yelping, feeling yourself being lifted up.

  there he was! xiaofei! holding you bridal style while standing on the railing, "hi! im back! i said i'll leave sure! but not without y/n~" fei giggled.

   seeing how xiao was so pissed off he put on his yaksha mask. paimon just gasped, wanting to get back at the red xiao.

   he held you and ran, hearing the angry screams of a paimon and a xiao.

   "FEI GET BACK HERE!" xiao screamed, "nope!" fei retorted as you clutched onto him for dear life.

   you peaked and saw paimon hanging onto Xiao's bangs to be able to chase after red xiao. "GO XIAO GO!" paimon cheered.

  as you smiled, before giggling at the funny scene.

  as horrible the scene was, xiao couldn't help but chuckle lightly, as paimon joined in.

  xiaofei smiled, being able to make his younger sibling chuckle.

════════════════════════════════

head empty red xiao being flirty is making me scream.