- ,, 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝. | 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐲𝐮𝐧,𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐪𝐢𝐮.

TW : cussing

TW : cussing.
⚪︎ NOT REQUESTED
🎐 // crackfic
════════════════════════════════

   you carried chongyun, who which yawned and rested in the crook of your neck. the blue exorcist was cursed into a child for a day due to a apparition.

  "nhh.." the male groaned, as you rocked him up and down, in case he was gonna cry again.

   "Shhh,, it's okay chongyun.. it's okay." you smiled as the male blushed and hugged you tighter.

'so cute.. his parents must be so proud to raise such a cute child..' you cried internally.

"why doesn't she treat us like that." venti sighed seeing how you were treating chongyun with so much care. "meh." xingqiu sighed.

"besides isn't that your boyfriend shouldn't you be taking care of him?" venti scoffed at xingqiu, who only had an irk mark.

"and isn't that your girlfriend shouldn't she be taking care of you?" xingqiu retorted as the male gasped.

"OH THATS IT YOU WANNA FUCKING GO BOOK BOY?? IM A FUCKING GOD- YOU KNOW WHO I AM?? HUH?! IM BARBATOS YOU BITCH-"

"THAT SO?? WHO WOULDVE THOUGHT THAT A FUCKING FEMBOY WOULD BE MONDSTADT'S GOD. MAKES SENSE SINCE YOUR COUNTRIES A PUSSY."

"YOUR A FEMBOY TOO—"

"WELL THE FANDOM THINKS I LOOK MORE LIKE A BOY AFTER A SHORT WHILE!"

"AT LEAST MY COUNTRY DOESNT LOOK LIKE FUCKING PISS."

"YOUR COUNTRY LOOKS LIKE THROW UP!"

"JOKES ON YOU YOUR OWN GOD KILLED THEMSELF TO GET AWAY FROM HIS DUTIES AND RETIRE."

"YEAH CAUSE HIS JOB WAS DONE! YOURS ISN'T BITCH."

"JOB WAS DONE MY ASS. BESIDESSS WHERES THE JADE PALACE HUHH?? OH THATS RIGHT YOUR DUMBASSES SACRIFICED IT FOR A GOD THAT LIKE FIVE ADEPTI AND A WORLD TRAVELING TRAVELER COULDN'T BEAT!!!"

"AT LEAST WE SAVED MY COUNTRY- WHAG ABOUT THE STORMTERROR INCIDENT HUHH?? YOU WERE IN IT. YOUR A LITERAL GOD WHY COULDN'T YOU SAVE THEM??"

"DVALINS MY FRIEND NO-"

"YOU LOST ONE FRIEND ITS FINE IF YOU LOSE ANOTHER."

"AND YOU LOST YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

"NO I DID-"

"no seriously where are they—" venti said as they both turned only to see you and chongyun gone.

"bastards.. how could they cuss with a child here." you sighed as you set chongyun down, he licked his ice cream before looking up at you.

"bastard."

"NO—"

════════════════════════════════

the insults i made up were so stupid help 😭😭

have venti and xingqiu arguing for no reason it just came to me while i was making this HDHDHFH—