:: 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 | scaramouche

SYNOPSIS: scaramouche gets jealous when his girlfriend starts to read "x reader" fanfic

SYNOPSIS: scaramouche gets jealous when his girlfriend starts to read "x reader" fanfic .
GENRE: ☁️ / fluff ! || very tiny fluff ,,
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[NAME] LAUGHED AT her phone, while cuddling with her boyfriend she began to suddenly laugh. "did you find a funny video?" scaramouche tiredly asked - "oh nothing dear, i'm just reading a fanfic—"

   scaramouche's eyebrows furrowed - he knew his girlfriend. and by fanfic she meant an "x reader" one — "heeyyy spend time with me .." scaramouche pouted , "but scara —! this is actually really good hh." [name] also pouted.

   "a — are you jealous or something ..?" scaramouche's brows twitched — oh how he wanted to go:

   "obviously !! i love you - yet here you are fangirling over some fictional character instead of spending time with me—! your boyfriend, future husband for gods sake!"

   buuuuuut - scaramouche being the person he is. he put his pride first, well his girlfriend (future wife), his pride, and then himself or anything else. "obviously not." he spoke.

    you tried so hard to hold back laughter - you knew he was jealous yet you played along. "mhm, okay." you smiled and continued reading.

   maybe just, thirty minutes passed before you suddenly sprung up — "P PLEASE! WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT A LEMON WOULD BE IN THIS,!" you blushed. scaramouche raised a brow — "lemon?"

   "the readers about to have sex with the character scara! ohhh i gotta read this—! besides the characters super hot." you laughed casually while also knowing that struck a chord within scaramouche.

   he snatched your phone and pinned you on the bed, "h hey.. — i'm the only guy you're supposed to focus on." he pouted, it was so cute to you.

   "awww i know scara~ i was only teaaaasing ," you smiled sweetly — secretly happy this worked out.

   "should i punish you for making me jealous-?" scaramouche asked with a smirk; "yes please," you smiled knowing what this punishment is.

   "mmffmm, no." scaramocuhe fell into your chest, closing his eyes. "meanie." you pouted, "shush."

inspired by me purposely making my boyfriends jealous