:: 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 | heizou

• not requested  genre : angstpairing : heizou x reader + warning ! : kidnapping , etc

• not requested 
genre : angst
pairing : heizou x reader
+ warning ! : kidnapping , etc .

• not requested  genre : angstpairing : heizou x reader + warning ! : kidnapping , etc

     | "please find [name] heizou ." begged another , shikanoin heizou was .. ordered to find a missing person . that missing person happened to someone extremely close to him . he figured that someone must've kidnapped [name] and will soon enough use them as a hostage considering some crimes in the past - could have been hints towards this .

"don't worry , i'll find her ." he gave a reassuring smile when in reality , he was being eaten up inside . who would've done this ? he was just as heartbroken as every other citizen . [name] was a kind hearted soul , most even had a crush on her . she was beautiful , graceful , some would say a present presented to inazuma by the almighty raiden shogun . her right hand was heizou .. he bit his lip . how could i let this happen ? he thought remembering her smile and laughter . for inazuma he had to find her . what if the fatui kidnapped her ? he had to find her and save her — to prove himself of a detective , and for inazuma not to worry no more .

"my my , our detective seems to have his feathers ruffled ." a kistune laughed , "his friend recently gone missing miko ." she raised a brow .. "isn't that just suspicious little detective ..." she giggled to herself while her friend eyerolled . her attitude always remained carefree - even in this situation . but .. "isn't that suspicious ?" perhaps she was right .. [name]'s right hand was always heizou . "have you realized something ei ?" miko inquired — perhaps they reached the same thought . "perhaps ."

"yes yes - i assure you i'll find her ." he continued to reassure everyone - "what if y - you don't ?" a little boy asked . "i miss playing with [name] ." heizou looked with sympathy . "it's okay , i'm shikanoin heizou afterall ." he smirked — the crowd seemed to lighten up after heizou managed to convince them he'd find her . and so the search continued ,

minutes turned to hours , hours turned to days , days turned to months . "j just give it up boy ." a elder told heizou — "i can't !" he cried holding onto any evidence he had — "she disappeared without a trace ..! she's gone ! i have to find her - i promised everybod—" "there there ." he gave him a hug . "just rest won't you ?" the old man smiled at heizou wiping his tears .. "o okay then ." heizou sniffled — it seemed as if everybody had forgotten about her . it hurt him as her right hand . "it's okay big brother hei !" a girl smiled giving him a flower — "you tried your best ..!" soon enough the crowd began to comfort heizou , seemingly giving up on [name] .

"i'll move on .. thank you everybody - for now , i'd like to rest ." he said walking towards his home . walking down , he sat . "how are you ?" he asked , staring at the tied up girl . "are you hungry ? i'll feed you ." heizou asked , "[name] ?"

[name] her hands bound behind her back while she sat on the floor , her eyes slightly dull as she stared at her best friend . to think heizou would kidnap her - and what's worse is that he's a detective . a sense of justice — nobody would accuse him . "p please ." she begged , "aha - dear you are so cute !" heizou stepped closer , holding her face — she was flustered by the compliment . blushing a bit . to think she'd find her kidnapper attractive — "under the impression i'd let you out . not when things became this close to being perfect ." he laughed before kissing her forehead .

"such a shame that it isn't perfect yet ." a voice came from behind , heizou didn't hesitate to throw a punch but it was when he realized it was yae miko . "sorry , but i can't sit back and enjoy anymore ." she laughed . "or .." she looked at [name] .

"you secretly enjoy this ?"

heizou looked at [name] . "excuse me ."

"hauehaah so you see .."

plot twist w/c : 641

plot twist
w/c : 641