:: 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 | venti

• requested  genre : fluffpairing : venti x reader

• requested
genre : fluff
pairing : venti x reader

     what was this feeling in his chest ? badump , badump — venti

what was this feeling in his chest ? badump , badump — venti . an archon that lived for many , many years was struggling to understand a simple emotion . he watched as you worked as a waitress for diluc's tavern .. you looked so beautiful in that uniform - he couldn't take his eyes off of you .

he didn't know why he felt this way . he didn't know why this emotion was so strong , especially towards you . "what would you l like to order ?" he noticed your stutter to which he found adorable , "the usual !" you tilted your head confused as you just started working here — "he means dandelion wine ." diluc sighed out - "and you better . pay . your . tab ." the red head scolded the archon , "a .. alright ." venti said flushed since you were near . diluc raised a brow , looking at venti before turning his direction to you . "ahh ." he smiled when he turned ; hopefully no one noticed . maybe he was happy for venti , he'd finally be moving on .

    "[name] !" venti ran up to the girl , "ah !! ven !" she smiled — overtime the two became close . venti soon grew more , fond of [name] . he soon began to realize he had liked her ; "venti !" [name] pouted , "ah , my apologies ." the bard laughed while she huffed - "don't go all silent like that !" she sighed . "sorry sorry - what did you say ?" venti smiled , his heartbeat fastening .

. . .

"well , do you wanna go stargazing ?" [name] blushed while venti gulped . "of course ." he said .

"venti !" [name] ran up to him , "let's stay at my place !"

"snowball fight !" [name] exclaimed , throwing a snowball at venti's face . venti laughed before being serious — soon she was covered in snow .

"happy windblume !" venti surprised his friend

"this one's on the house ." diluc smirked , "oh -? for lil ol me ?" venti grinned , circling the rim of the cup with his finger . "for how you feel ." venti stopped grinning , he looked at the red head . blushing .. "good luck ." diluc smiled .