- ,, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. | 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢

⚪︎ 𝐍𝐎𝐓 REQUESTED☁️ // fluff════════════════════════════════

⚪︎ 𝐍𝐎𝐓 REQUESTED
☁️ // fluff
════════════════════════════════

you woke up happily, doing your morning routine. and walking to jeans office- though a certain bard was talking to you.

"y/n! y/n!" he called yet you walked faster and soon enlighten ran. he looked pretty hurt but just smirked to hide it.

you looked up at a tree and fell.. a male who looked exactly like venti with two arrows in his heart stared down at you. he jumped down, and apologized: "i'm sorry for scaring you! i can't do anything about arrows."

you looked him up and down, before speaking.. "you must the nameless bard venti told me about." he nodded. "though venti is my name!"

you then told him everything to which he let out a: "ohh" at. "so the wind pixie took my identity! and he's a god?! how cool!" exclaimed the bard which you now call ven.

   "he's at the winery right now.." you stated and led ven to the winery. to where he saw his friend there, sitting and drinking giggling ever so happily.

suddenly the lights went out, and then back on again. you holding a cake with everyone else, "happy birthday venti!" you all cheered.

  the bard stared in disbelief.. before smiling. "thank you everyone!" he cried, jean gave him a dandelion, while diluc gave him wine, everyone else's gifts were wonderful.

  but venti loved yours the most, for you brought him his dead friend.

  "ah- will this work traveler..?"  inquired ven, you nodded humming and sprinkled some dust on him. he was finally visible and no longer transparent.

  "ooo the arrows are gone~!" he jumped. "this'll only last about an hour though.." you sighed and he turned to you smiling, "lets go then!" with that you two ran to the winery,

   "venti..?" venti said, seeing his friend in the flesh. "ven now so we don't confused your fr- woah!" ven was engulfed into a hug by venti. whom cried on his shoulder.. ven looked at the pixie with wide eyes before smiling,

  "there there.. i'm here now." ven comforted; after about thirty seconds. venti went towards you who was smiling at the sight of his reunion and kissed you. "w-what the!" you blushed as venti giggled, "as a gift dear traveler!" cheered venti whom held his wine glass in one hand. his other hand wrapped around ven's neck,

  "well then my friends! let us rejoice together, and celebrate this wonderful moment!" venti smiled and everyone began to laugh. soon enough almost everyone was drunk, and knocked out. except for the responsible ones of course....

  though through all of it.. the old bard was out on the balcony. staring at the moon and the twinkling stars... "ah.. traveler, what a pleasure to see you." he said in his soft voice.

  "do you think.." ven trailed off yet you placed your hand on his back. rubbing it in a comforting manner,, "venti will forget about me....?" his head dropped and his voice was small and it somewhat shivered at the word forget. "of course not." the male stopped being all gloomy and lifted his head.... "he won't ever forget you. no matter if the world changes, if everyone around him leaves, if he is alone." you said.

  "he won't forget you, not at all. and he won't ever be alone, i'll be right by his side to keep him company." ven then engulfed you in a hug, "thank you.. y/n." he said, hugging you even tighter. you hugged him back,

   "of course." you said. with that the old well known bard had disappeared,

   you going back downstairs with venti engulfing you in a hug. "thank you.. y/n." he mumbled through hiccups. "of course dear bard, all for you." you smiled at the thought that ven did the same exact thing.

════════════════════════════════

STARTED THIS ON HIS BIRTHDAY BUT FINISHED IT HELLA LATE FUCKKK

anyways happy late birthday venti fucking love you