I'm Not Going No Where

I was so pissed off at Khamron like why was he acting like this I left the hospital and I didn't plan on coming back until the next day...
When I got home I went straight to my room and cried I just wanted to be left alone when my moms asked me what was wrong I acted like nothing was wrong with me. My mom still doesn't know Khamron and I are together we still haven't summon the courage to tell our parents.

I started to get tired and I went to sleep...

I woke up at 10pm

When I got a text message from Kham..

Bae I'm sorry I know I been acting like a asshole these past few days but I didn't know how to express myself I was so fucking scared and mad at myself cause I could have gotten you hurt, what if you got shot I wouldn't know how to live with myself. At the end of the day Drequan I fucking love u and da shit. It changing.

I instantly got my clothes on and was about to drive to da hospital to see Kham I needed to kiss him.

When I was putting on my Jordan's I got another text message...

Yo Drequan!!! This yo cousin Darnell, my people going outta town so yo mom said I could stay with y'all for a couple of days it's gone be fun to spend time wit you again with the smirk emoji 😏

I got hella nervous and my heart sank, I thought to myself oh hell nah this not gone work if Kham find out I did shit with my cousin or if Darnell try to start shit and Kham find out Khamron gone kill him.

I gotta come up with a plan ASAP!!! What the fuck bro.