At School

At school I met up with Khamron, he was looking so fine I couldn't keep my eyes off him. He was sagging today to I was as well but his ass stood out more then mine. Girls always tried to get with me sense I was light skin and beautiful, so I could get pussy to but bitches be on bullshit sometimes so that's a not. When I approached him I said "what's up Khamron what you been on. He said "shit nothin it was a boring as weekend for me, I wanted to say well it wasn't for me but I had to play it cool. He then said "my parents are gonna be out of town for a funeral. I said why Arn't you going to? He said because he didn't like funerals they were to sad plus he didn't know the person only his parents did. I'm gonna be home alone could you keep me company. I said sure I just gotta ask my mom's . He said aight cool. After school I went home to ask my mom could I stay the week at khamron's , she said he'll yeah is your bag packed already. I said mom don't act like your not gonna miss me, Shesaid Drequan you know I'm gonna miss you your my son I love you. After that conversation I went to my room to pack my bags while I was doing that I was thinking about my cousin Darnell and the night we had. Then I thought about being in a house alone with Khamron for a week could I handle it. My mom drove me to khamron's house, I knocked on the door and he let me in. He said welcome, his shirt was off and I could see his Carmel skin and his sexy six pack I wanted to taste his ass so bad . He showed me in and he waved goodbye to my mom. I said where do I sleep he said what nigga you sleeping in my room you my company. His room was big he had a extra bed in his room and a bathroom as well. We started to play 2k 18 together. I don't know why but he started to rub on his dick a'lot during the game. We stop playing around 10:00. He said I'm funna take a shower I said ok bro. He left the door open to the bathroom as he took off his clothes. I said you want me to step out he said Nawww bro we brothers we cool if it bothers you just look away. It didn't bother me at all his ass was thick as fuck he had a incredible body with his muscle armed to his chizled chest, his brown hair and his caramel skin I wanted him badly.