I Fucking Love You

Two weeks later....

Khamron and I been together for weeks now and I can't believe for once in my life things are working out. We were suppose to go to the movies later on today and see the new Iron Man movie but for some reasons Khamron wasn't responding to my text messages. I started to worry. So I went to the park to see if Khamron would be there shooting hoop.

Wassup Drequan! "What up Anthony is Khamron here" I said. Nah Drequan he was suppose to come hoop which us but he ain't never show. I started to panic this was not like Khamron to not text me. I suddenly got a text message from Khamron's mom, "DREQUAN KHAMRON GOT JUMPED AND SHOT GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!!!!" I fell to the ground I froze I instantly ran too my car and fled to the hospital damn near got pulled over I didn't give a fuck I needed to see Khamron.

I got to the Hospital and ran to Khamron's mom is he ok? He's in surgery..she said. How did this happen who did this shit!? I don't know the police is here and waiting on him to get out but as soon as he got here all he kept saying was you're name. I started to cry, I cant believe I wasn't there for him my baby needed me and I wasn't there how could I leave him abandon? Does he blame me? Does he hate me.

Khamron was in surgery for hours when the doctor finally came out.

Khamron suffered from some internal bleeding that's what took us so long we had to stop the bleeding. The bullet when through a artery how ever it didn't sustain so much damage to the point where it couldn't be healed. With a lot of therapy and recovery Khamron will be fine but it will take a lot of time he is very lucky and its quite extraordinary not to many people could have survived that he's blessed. He wishes to talk to someone name Drequan.

I froze..(Doctor: Take it easy on him ok)

I went in the room and Khamron looked at me his face was like a face I never seen before. I said is you ok? He said yeah I'm fine just pissed off. Who did this to you kham? Some bitch ass GDK niggas bro its cool though cause they gone get smoked they thought I was gone die they got another thing common. I got a question tho shawty? What Kham? If I asked you to kill somebody would you do it? Yes or no I don't want no bullshit in between. I know the niggas that did this if I told you too go pop they ass would you do it? Hell yea I would go to hell and back for you, you already know that. I love you Drequan like dead ass I do I ain't never felt this way about nobody but you I fucking love you.

My eyes began to water. I said I love you too. But I'm not gone ask you to do that yo future and safety mean more to me than my own life Khamron said. I want you to text Tyrell, Kobe and Jamont and tell them come to the hospital I want to talk to me tell them what happen we about to put in work and that's on god.