These Streets Shiesty

I left Khamron's medical room for a little bit so his mom and the police could come in he room.
I sent a text message to Khamron's homies to come to the hospital cause kham wanted to speak with them. I told them the whole story.
I was pissed off that sombody would try to take Khamron away from me. I know it sounds selfish cause I am thinking about what Khamron means to me and not what he means to everybody else but I didn't care that boy is my second half if I lost him I wouldn't know what to do.

Khamron's friends arrived and was eager to speak with him

Where the fuck is Khamron! Aye calm down Jamont he's talking to the police I said. Man fuck 12 I need to see my homie. Jamont was pissed, look can you please just show us where Jamont is? Ighit Tyrell sense you asked nicely come on.

Jamont ran to Khamron's bed side in the process he pushed the detective out of the way.

Man is you alright? "I'm cool Kobe" aye excuse me detectives can you give me a min, "Sure thing" I'mma be right outside Khamron, Ighit Ma I love you, love you too.
So what the fuck happen bro said Tyrell. I don't know bro I was walking to meet up with my homeboy Drequan next thing you know Marquans crew rolled up on me, pounced on my ass and one of the bitch ass niggas shot me. Mannn wasn't you beefing with Marquan couple weeks ago about sum bitch? Yea he thought I was fucked this girl he like and I told the dumb ass nigga she not my type yet he kept talking out the side of his neck calling me all types of bitches in shit. Well I said Ighit sense I'm such a bitch come fight me pussy ass nigga. He said it's a bet I ain't heard from him next thing I know I got a bullet in my stomach.

That's some petty ass shit yo, first off dude ain't even man enough to shoot you himself he had sum otha little wanna be gangsta hoe ass nigga shoot you. Then he mad over a bitch bro that you ain't even fuck with?(Jamont said) if that's not the definition of cowardly I don't know what is.
So what you want us to do bro cause you know we solid we got you Kobe said. I don't want y'all to shoot nobody y'all not going to jail for me I want y'all to rob this Nigga for every motha fucking dime he got do dat shit tonight! Don't let nobody come in yo way. Mannn that's it Khamron? The "NIGGAS TRIED TO KILL YOU LEFT YO ASS ON THE SIDE WALK LIKE DIRT" and you want us to rob dude that's to nice bro I want to atleast beat dude ass, I mean personally cause you like family you like my brother been that way sense football sense we was gangshit. I hear you jamont, but it's to dangerous Marquan older brother is deep with the GDS hell his daddy locked up in prison on first degree murder charges, plus the police involved and if we hurt anybody they gone connect the dots back to us. If we rob marquans crib we get in get out easy. Plus Marquans house I know for a fact is a drug stash they hold money,guns and drugs there.

But what if they find out you set up the robbery shit I ain't scared of them bitch ass niggas I got cops guarding me 24-7 plus I got a gun in my backpack so let a nigga try me yo. Shit you want me to stay here with you? Nah Kobe I want all y'all to start planning the robbery hit they ass tommrow night. Ighit bet Khamron we got this shit LOVE.