Sexual Seduction

After he got out of the shower he took of his towel and began rubbing lotion all over his body. I said bro you want me to get out while you get dress he said Nawww it's cool I'm ok with it if your not ok with it your welcome to leave while I get done. I was definitely ok with it but I was thinking is he fucking with me. I felt like he wanted me too fuck him. Khamron started to rub lotion on his bare ass it glisten from the light. He then said Aye bro could you help me real quick I said what's up, he said could you rub lotion on my back I can't reach it. He laid on the bed on his stomach still naked and I started to rub lotion on his back. I rubbed the lotion on his back nice and slow. His eyes was closed, I started to get a boner and he noticed he didn't say anything I started to go near his ass but he said. Thanks bro I said no Probs. Khamron put on a pair of red boxer's and some shorts with a white tank top i went in the bathroom in changed. When I came out the bathroom Khamron had his dick out he said my bad bro I'm horny as fuck. He was watching some porn off porn hub. Khamron and I grew up in the hood so if you take your dick out in another dudes room that means your either gay, tryna fuck, or you just want your as whip. But what he wasn't knowing was I was all for it. Khamron's dick was huge and long I was suprised at how big it was I kept looking at it. He asked me the big question He said bro come suck my shit, I said Khamron you gay? He said I don't really know I'm trying something new right now. He said are you I said yeah but I like bitches too, he said that's real. So you gonna suck it dre I sad yeah but what if you tell people bro.  Nigga I'm the on who told you too sick my shit what I look like I said yeah you right. I instantly began sucking his dick he started to moan I sucked it nice and slow he said Damn Drequan work that dick this shit fell good as fuck my dude. I sucked his dick for about eight minutes. Let me eat that ass Khamron, what I never got eaten out before. Nigga I just sucked your dick I'm eaten that ass. He took off his shorts and boxers and flipped over on his back my clothes were still on. I ate him out good his shit was soo fucking wet it was crazy. He moaned the whole time he said deeper dre deeper I went in there as far as I can go. Dre I wanna fuck you said Khamron I said fuck me then daddy. He slipped off my shorts while saying damn dre you got a nice light skin ass he smacked it I moaned a little he started to get my ass wet I moaned so much his tongue was so warm it was a awesome sensation. He fingered me too after that he took one of those condoms out of his clothes drawer and put it on and started fucking me. He fucked me so hard I was on my back I said ohh yeah fuck me harder he said you like that shit I said hell yeah nigga fuck me up. After we got done I said too him when did you decide too fuck me Khamron? I always liked you bro I just didn't know how to approch you with it, till one day in the locker room at school I caught you staring at my ass and I knew you felt this way too. You tryna date bro, yeah but we got to keep it down low till we fill comfortable revealing the shit. You mean at school? Hell naw more like too our parents, that's cool with me.