Acceptance

The next day I woke up with excitement to call khamron....

"What's up bae"I said What's up Dreaquan. meet me in the library when you get to the school we gotta talk. Yeah Ighit Drea I hope it ain t about last night cause you got my ass hurting. I laughed yeah that shit was tight khamron.

I really wanted to talk to khamron about telling our parents ams being lefit. He was probraby gonna say no but I didn't care I think khamron is dope and he is so sexy like omg I want to be with him forever.
I put on my clothes and headed out to my car to drive to school.

What's up Drea (Random girl) what up shorty. My friend Kevin greeted me. What's up Drea you tryna smoke after sxhool? Hell Naww I got hella shit to do I will link with you later tho. Ighit bet. I made my way to the library khameron text me saying where you at nigga?  What up drea? We were in th back corner of the library where no one ever goes. Bae I want us to be something more like no body at school has to know but can we At least tell our Fam? Yes baby but not now soon though you know I love you Drea like I never even knew I like dudes like that just give me some time Ighit listen meet me at my house after school. We gonna do something special tonight Ighit. We kissed and we went our separate ways to class.