Consquences

I stood there and paused before Khamron came out the bathroom saying, "let's go Dreaquan" he sat in his wheelchair and I pushed him out the emergency room.

We arrived at Khamron's house his mom and dad was out of town they knew we would be at the house and I would be there so they felt comfortable going out of town wile there son just got discharged from the hospital from a life threatening gunshot wound.  I helped Khamron up the stairs to the porch of there house he opened the door and I walked him to the living room couch.
Khamron's house was really nice, better than me and my moms little ass Apartment. 

I looked at my phone and saw I had 3 text messages and 1 missed call from my cousin.
"Drequan auntie said you were at a friend house I thought we were gonna spend time together and chill damn I feel some type of way I'm not gonna lie"
He texted me 3o minutes from that first text message and sent a picture of his ass with his face not in the picture.
I looked at it for a minute and I deleted it it only made me wanna be with Khamron even more.
Khamron was laying on the couch almost sleep I went over to him got on my knees. I unbutton his pants, put my hands in his underwear and I sucked on his dick. His dick tasted so good it felt so good in my mouth. I don't even like sucking dick but I had this overwhelming desire to just pleasure him. He's so fine and sexy and sweet he's been my friend for all these years.
He started to moan and said "Damn Drequan when you learn how to suck dick like this" he kept moaning and before I knew it he out his hand in my head and grabbed my curly hair. "Yeah suck that dick nigga fuck! I started to put his whole dick in my mouth and I began to choke, that only turned him in even more. He started to fuck my mouth and tears started to run out my eyes, at that moment I didn't even know what was going on anymore, my dick was hard and piping out of my pants. Khamron came in my mouth, it was my first time tasting nut it had a weird taste to it, I spit it out in a towel.

Khamron laid there on the couch dick soaking wet, the couch was even wet and the floor I chuckled a little. He said come here and he grabbed me pulled me close and we cuddled on the couch he put his hands in my pants and grabbed my Ass. We feel asleep.

It was 9 in the morning I woke up to Khamron playing the PlayStation in the living room on the phone. He was having a serious conversation with someone, I completely forgot about what I read in his phone and the conversation he had with his homeboys till now. He hung up the phone and through his phone at the wall and yelled FUCK!!

What's going on I said? Nothing just NOTHING!
Khramon you don't have to yell at me or lie I'm here for you 100% I'm never gonna leave you bae.
I think I fucked up Dreaquan., my boys might be in trouble they might go to jail. I might have to turn myself in I don't know.

I froze....