10

Catra POV

2 months later

It's been like what two months that me and Adora been friends? We've been super close. She's like the first person that's been here for me mentally.

I'm so scared that one day she'll just leave. And every time I'm around her my heart can't stop bounding or I can't stop blushing. I never felt like this not even with Jake-

Me and Adora was in her room and we were getting ready to go to a party that was hosted by Jake, even if him and I got into a little argument last week I'm still going to his party I don't care.

I was in front of adora mirror doing my hair and my makeup and she got up from her bed and said

" Are you sure you wanna go to the party?"

"Yes why" I said while fixing my eyeliner.

"You know I hate parties." She said.

"Yeah but you're still going I don't care!" I said.

"We could stay and watch a movie or go somewhere to eat instead of a party" She said.

"No we always do that it's boring." I said.

"How is that boring? Every time we go to a party all you do is hooking up with Jake."
She said.

I turned around and looked at her with a surprised face. To be honest I was kinda hurt.

"I don't always hook up with him" I said.

"Yes you literally do and at the end you're always drunk and I'm the one who have to take care of you." She said.

"Alright then tonight I'm not going to drink and I'm not going to hook up with Jake, and besides him and I are not talking." I said.

"Yeah yeah you always say that." She said while rolling her eyes.

We got into her car and the whole drive was silent and it wasn't a comfortable one. Oh shit. Now she's mad, what the fuck am I going to do..?

It's already been 30 minutes since we arrived at the party and it's so boring. I haven't touched alcohol and been drinking water the whole time.

I saw Jake but we didn't talk. I mean yes we made eye contact but we didn't talk.

Anyway A guy in the party told us to make a circle and that were going to play spin the battle. I was next to Jessica she was half drunk but she was sober to know her actions tho.

Adora was across me with some of her friends. I looked at her and she looked back but quickly looked away. I think she's drunk-

Anyway the random guy explained the rules and that it if leads on you you don't have a choice to make out or just to give a small kiss to the person.

They spin the bottle and random people were making out or just kissing it was so boring I was on my phone the whole time. I don't even know why I'm playing the game. Then it landed on Jessica. AGAIN. And they spin the bottle again and it landed on Adora...

________________________________
Hey guys sorry I haven't post for like 4 months I just been in a rlly bad place anyway I hope y'all enjoyed it bye!